Candy Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mojavemama said:
Ok, UKG and 4U--inquiring minds want to know just what kind of pictures you two TOOK in that shed.....VBG!

I just got back from beeing banned...I cant share what kinda a pics we took on account Im sure they are against the rules here...:p ...Lets start the cookie grow when My Girl has Hers Head up and growing..I just dropped a few in my "chocolate chip" cup..should be up by this weekend..every okay with the fun grows..not running outta room yet?..I been working with a 20 oz pop bottle cap...I get to the first set and thats it..okay gotta go check shed and meet me Girl...take care and be safe everyone...:bolt::bong:

here's the pic of the light i promised mama, 27watt/4900kelvin around 35 dollars and is perrty good fer clones and germin.

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

Thanks BBfan...I missed yall too...:48: will have pics up later...Ukgirl makes me do extra work ..lol..take care and be safe my friend...wheres your candy isle??

This should be interesting...I'm off to find a "candy-pot" for an ebb & flo candy grow if that qualifies!

candy 001.JPG

candy 003.JPG

candy 004.JPG

candy 005.JPG

candy 007.JPGI don't think it will be big enough for the E/F table, it would be underwater:eek: Soooo, still goin will RW but it will be more like a manual drip which seems to be the mode of operation for this type grow. I was gonna do coco but I figure I'll make it interesting. My plan is to put the saddest looking clone ever in flower when the lights come on and just squirt a little GH3 from the rez in there a couple times a day. I did poke 3 holes in the bottom, hope that's not cheating:eek:

Thank you for getting this goin 4u2, hope mine lives!

can ya take another one and cut the bottom of and make a longer one to fit e&f? srry Not familiar with that system...but I Love a challange:D...how Tall does need be to get outta water?

oh....here:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
can ya take another one and cut the bottom of and make a longer one to fit e&f? srry Not familiar with that system...but I Love a challange:D...how Tall does need be to get outta water?

oh....here:48:
I'm gonna try to find a way to mount it in the corner of the table at water-level, gonna have to be the MH end though:(

Ok we are in ...we have broken the surface and are on our way to candy adventures .... These are both Apple Kush seeds mine is the frankenstein (1st 2 pics ) my boy's is the pumpkin (2nd 2 pics)... we have a lil side bet goin on between each other .... well good luck to all ....

Ez&Safe

Image010.jpg

Image011.jpg

Image012.jpg

Image013.jpg

looking good everyone...heres my candy isle...:D

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF2867.JPG

DSCF2868.JPG

DSCF2870.JPG

Good news/bad news. The bean i had in the whoppers didn't make it. pulled her too soon from germ, no biggie got 6 germing right now,. Looking good everyone! The good news.........

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

:aok: thats why i like these...you know why it didnt make it..the one pictured looks Sweet...:giggle:

:48:

A little late but here is my entry in the candy grow. Put an itisy bitsy Purple Bud seed in my Mentos.

100_1699.JPG

welcome to the party duck, ty smoke here:bong1: she not doing bad fer my first clone.

:ciao: duck...purple power my friend

:bong: and pass:bong1:

The power of Purple his hitting me right now :bong2::bong2::stoned:

Finally, birth of a Candy Seedling. Wonder if she'll have "Bailey's" running through her veins....

Candy102409.jpg

Hey, Budders--I hope she makes it too. What a sweet looking Bonsai shape she has!

Man, y'all are doing a great job! This is fun, wish I was in!!:D Oh well, next time for sure.;)

Latest posts

Back