Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me to I save them and reuse them. Just sent some to Australia..lol
Jan, I can send you a few sheets of Beast Mode stickers ok... Flower on here is my printing dude and great friend.. another part of Team Carty.. another friend supplies the seed pucks I use, he owns his own 3D printer... and we all know who helps design them... Rosterman, and dang this has been so much fun, and it shall continue.. Jan and I are creating a WW x Beast Mode... GDP x Beast Mode. The goal is to increase size of all these already wicked Autos... and Jan has my full trust.

Jan, I can send you a few sheets of Beast Mode stickers ok... Flower on here is my printing dude and great friend.. another part of Team Carty.. another friend supplies the seed pucks I use, he owns his own 3D printer... and we all know who helps design them... Rosterman, and dang this has been so much fun, and it shall continue.. Jan and I are creating a WW x Beast Mode... GDP x Beast Mode. The goal is to increase size of all these already wicked Autos... and Jan has my full trust.
Yep I wouldn't mind buying some of the pucks. They are cheaper to mail and very protective. And once you figure out how to open them without spilling the beans. They are great!

Yep I wouldn't mind buying some of the pucks. They are cheaper to mail and very protective. And once you figure out how to open them without spilling the beans. They are great!
Yeah, I really need to get him to give me a price as others keep asking about them. I've fit 10 into a single greeting card.

So, have you learned to peel it off upside down so all the seeds stick to the sticker.. oh, and hold over a tray.. but with some practice, never drop a seed. but, this is why any seed you get in needs to be germinated with
some Hydrogen Peroxide in it to help remove residue off seeds of any kind... imagine the stickiness from a sticker keeping a seed shell from opening... it also helps remove pathogens.

Yeah, I really need to get him to give me a price as others keep asking about them. I've fit 10 into a single greeting card.

So, have you learned to peel it off upside down so all the seeds stick to the sticker.. oh, and hold over a tray.. but with some practice, never drop a seed. but, this is why any seed you get in needs to be germinated with
some Hydrogen Peroxide in it to help remove residue off seeds of any kind... imagine the stickiness from a sticker keeping a seed shell from opening... it also helps remove pathogens.
Yep I always soak the beans in Hydrogen peroxide and water

Gabagoo F4 created in 2008.... Sour60 x Blue Streak F3... the Sour60 side is short and one of the greasiest stickiest plants I've ever grown... she is perfect filler weed to run off to the side of any grow... a delight to puff on and my first Auto ever... since then she's been taken to F4, mostly by my buddy Argo's Gardens..

Beast Mode : Gabagoo F2 Agoo pheno, bigger pheno takes after the Blue Streak side of her.... then used a male to hit Kush Van Stitch with by breeder Stitch.. she was a big big girl and thus her name...

Gabagoo F4 created in 2008.... Sour60 x Blue Streak F3... the Sour60 side is short and one of the greasiest stickiest plants I've ever grown... she is perfect filler weed to run off to the side of any grow... a delight to puff on and my first Auto ever... since then she's been taken to F4, mostly by my buddy Argo's Gardens..

Beast Mode : Gabagoo F2 Agoo pheno, bigger pheno takes after the Blue Streak side of her.... then used a male to hit Kush Van Stitch with by breeder Stitch.. she was a big big girl and thus her name...
Helll yes!
I've grown Sour Spyder which was Spyder Mon x Sour60. That was really good enjoyable smoke.

Do you do anything photoperiod wise or just autos?
I'll be in touch soon, I'll most likely be needing more stuff 😂

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another double gorgeous day in Paradise starting at 48F and predicted to reach 76F.

I dug out all my sprinkler heads to start this season and discovered that several are passing water by the popup, so I ordered a dozen new ones. Some more digging in my future soon.

The XL Submarine pipe that I ordered arrived, and I finished assembling my dab pipe and Volcano bag bubbler. Both are working great. Cooling and moisturizing the vapors has significantly reduced lung irritation and coughing.

10 GDP autos and 10 Beast Mode autos just got dropped in water/h2o2
Hoping for a good season.
Gonna start 20 now and another 20 in 3 or 4 weeks.

Also have a Garlic Stash v21 photoperiod from Dragons Flame Genetics I'm gonna run outside. Mold/mildew resistant, and has really loooong petioles so I think she'll do well here
These are the same strain, the long petiole pheno will just be better off outside.
20240514_073107.jpg

I have those same beans. I'll be watching this for sure. I hope ya get a lot of girls in there. If your lucky ya may have 10+ ladies hiding in there. Best of luck to ya.

PS..thanks for covering up them ugly man toes.. 😂 😆 😂
Good luck with your grow.

Latest posts

Back