Candy Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam..ray....what size it that thing...looks Nig..lol...I like almond roca

the chef...Fantastic...Mojo for the whoopers:lama:

I see the heads poping on a few down my candy isle...:yay:

oh this is so much fun...:48:

Alright smoke you got sprouts a poppin thats great don;t forget to water every 5 minutes at least use 8 gallons of water:p and strait nutes no water ...yeah:hubba: :p

thanks for the tips...chef....goona go piss on my plants while im at it..:rofl: they say its good for them..and this will save lots of time from haveing to go the Bathroom..more time with Girls:D

:rofl: oooh no hey smoke remember that thread about using bong water?

Morning everyone. 4u Ill say it about as big as a gallon bucket or alittle bigger, gotta love Costco.I will start soaking my beans when I can make up my mind on what to grow.

I'm in!

Have two candy jars, germinated 2 White Frosting seeds, and the wait for green to pop through the top of the soil has begun.

Thanks, 4U, for starting this fun grow! I am not going to overwater, I am not going to overwater....I am not going to overwater....

CandyGrow1A.jpg

I was sorry I missed this last year. Count me in this year 4u2, gotta find a container now. I'll be doing a bubblegum clone that should be rooted now...gotta go check. Fun Fun Fun, thanks 4u2!

i'm going to join everyone i just need to get my fav snack to grow in can't wait i'm going to throw a seed in water now so it will be ready tomorrow

:ciao: everyone:48:

welcome new players and thanks....I realy enjoy these as they help me get threw the Bigger Ladies more easyily...IDK....just how I Roll:lama: I have some breaking soil now....also gonna share a cool one im working with as well soon....UKgirl and I are also gonna start a "cookie" grow soon..we are useing the 4 ounce snack cups..they have oreo..chocolate chip:D(mine) and nutter butter...they may have more im not sure..i get these for kids lunches..okay will update with pics later...This will make UKgirl very Happy:hubba:

okay gotta grow..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

mojavemama said:
I'm in!

Have two candy jars, germinated 2 White Frosting seeds, and the wait for green to pop through the top of the soil has begun.

Thanks, 4U, for starting this fun grow! I am not going to overwater, I am not going to overwater....I am not going to overwater....

looks great are you gonna tape the other one as well? no light in remember....a little tip that i use...use 1/4 the water capacity of the container..thats all..should only get a little run off..then every other week..i flush the containers with 1/1 container size...(this is if theres drain holes)..if none same as above just no flush..and feeding in very small containers should be done less often..IMO...the nutes are still there they aint drained,,so water will dilute them...if ya nute every other water like normal..nute burn for sure...okay good luck...have fun and KEEP M GREEN:D

ray jay said:
Morning everyone. 4u Ill say it about as big as a gallon bucket or alittle bigger, gotta love Costco.I will start soaking my beans when I can make up my mind on what to grow.

okay thanks ray...a gallon...lol....kinda gets away from the small container:p but its a candy container...say...you didnt eaat all that at one time did ya:rofl: Your Monster "BFC" looks sweet:aok:

ok me and my boy are in on this one ... we each have a haloween cotton candy container we are gonna use ... his is the pumpkin and mine the frankenstein .. we are each usin an Apple Kush seed.... good luck to all...

IMG_8910 (Small).JPG

IMG_8914 (Small).JPG

IMG_8916 (Small).JPG

Alright ya'll my unknown blueberry strain just popped and into the whoppers she goes plus a shot of the whitmans moby clone. Sorry bout out of focus meds messing with me. Fer an extra challenge i'm gonna veg her entirely under a 27 watt 4-mini tube floro plant light. Good luck to all!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

Here is a quick little stroll down my local candy isle:D I germinated three unk freebies from Amsterdam and all three cracked!!

I just love candy:hubba:

beans178resize.jpg

Yeah, 4U, I'm gonna put black tape around the other candy container. Just haven't done it yet. And thanx for the reminder on not overwatering, and that without drain holes, the nutes stay there and not to overfeed. GOT IT!

The new growth looks REALLY good now, but we are still in midgetville, sizewise. Lost all the old leaves, so it's sort of like a new palm tree, all stem and a few fronds on the top. Still, it's alive, it's healthy again, so I'm not throwing in the cards on this grow! I'll just be a year behind in flowering...<G>

4U--I'm in 4 the cookie grow. Gotta germ another couple of beans...

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: everyone:48:

welcome new players and thanks....I realy enjoy these as they help me get threw the Bigger Ladies more easyily...IDK....just how I Roll:lama: I have some breaking soil now....also gonna share a cool one im working with as well soon....UKgirl and I are also gonna start a "cookie" grow soon..we are useing the 4 ounce snack cups..they have oreo..chocolate chip:D(mine) and nutter butter...they may have more im not sure..i get these for kids lunches..okay will update with pics later...This will make UKgirl very Happy:hubba:

okay gotta grow..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

hey 4u ,,when we starting the cookie grow ..? now your back :D
and shed photos allways makes ukgirl very happy :p

glad to see your joining in the cookie grow mojave ,,:)

Ok, UKG and 4U--inquiring minds want to know just what kind of pictures you two TOOK in that shed.....VBG!

Chef, what's the mini plant grow light you're vegging yours with?

I need to still get my bean in the candy yet. I keep forgetting. first thing in morning if I don't forget :bolt::bong2:

Latest posts

Back