Candy Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nv grab a clone a join in, here's my out of focus one i took tonight ....and then the batteries went dead.lol.

DCFC0031-1.JPG

DCFC0032-1.JPG

The bean has sprung.:woohoo:

:yay:

wishing everyone nothing but...

Females...Females..Females..:lama:

mojavemama said:
PC, no report yet---did you get that bean in soil?

Yes I have mojavemama.

I am growing the seed 4u2sm0kes way......in soil and with :bong1: in hand

4u2sm0ke I have only knocked it over once so far this year:rofl:
I need to be a little more delicate around here instead of a bull in a china shop

100_1700.JPG

:rofl:

duck...ive knocked my m&m one over so much too:giggle: these are in for another beatting huh? But its so much fun:D.....Here :bong1: and my whoppers one i dropped the light on:doh:..think i need some more candy:lama:

MOJO for the Mentos

Hah 4U, I didn't realize you were growing in M&M's until I already had mine started. Sorry, I'll may chop it or, what the heck, it's spent more time on it's side than right side up...It'll probably take a death beating anyway;):eek: along with my Ice Cubes grow.

The Juicy Fruit is trying to smack down :hitchair:the other two and is flexing it's muscle....ok, as much as it can in such a small container:D

I love the candy isle:hubba:

beans219resize.jpg

thanks for playing First time caller yeah wait till you flower that m&m..then youll see top heavy:rofl: Have fun :48: sending some sugar for you candy:lama:

4u2sm0ke said:
yeah wait till you flower that m&m..then youll see top heavy:rofl: Have fun :48: sending some sugar for you candy:lama:

Thanks 4u, I was thinking I'd keep.....man, can't type worth a lick after I just burnt one.....the spirit of the candy grow and make some type of stand for the M&M using.............hah, popcycle sticks:D:bolt:

the chef said:
Nv grab a clone a join in, here's my out of focus one i took tonight ....and then the batteries went dead.lol.

Well, kinda got a full ride ATM, but I will look around at the grocery tonight, & if anything catches my eye...

But it's gotta be cool.;) :D

yeppers nv i promise it won't take up much room.

very nice everyone.when is the cut off date to enter this fun forum?i'll do a fort collins cutting or erkel bean.

antime ya want fort collins...jump on when ya been pops...what container ya useing? Thanks for playing...take care and be safe

mojavemama said:
Hey, Budders--I hope she makes it too. What a sweet looking Bonsai shape she has!
Why, thank you MM:) Put her in flower room yesterday. I threw in the 1400ppm tray a little to quick but I think she will make it. It turns out that setting her on top of the overflow outlet is the perfect height to to flood her, I just hope she has good balance! Fun Fun Fun
candy2 002.JPG

:yay:

MOJO for the FLOOD :lama:

BK...thats the Best one yet..way to grow my friend:clap: and she will get top heavy..so we need think how support her..grow on:48:

Your welcome and thank you come again...........now serving #42. #42 please.....:p :D More like helping #2 OH YEAH!

#42 here, Chef! My question is....Is it true that it's really bad to put good knives in the dishwasher?

What? This isn't the TOP CHEF message board? Huh?

Budders---what's on the top covering your soil and why? Special trick I should know about?

Latest posts

Back