Candy Grow anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its that time of the week again guys :p

100_1460.JPG100_1475.JPG

:48: :bong:

ok wait im soooo new to this. r u using just regualar seed?or auto? and does it still take the same amount of time as u wer to growin full size container?

smokeup420 said:
lol ight sounds good. is it breaking the rules to use a auto seed?

There were rules?:rofl: Lets see, I think, I broke the following rules:

1. Planted in MG soil
  2. Forgot to water numerous times
  3. Interrupted the light/dark cycle many times
  4. Forgot when I planted
  5. Dropped and fell over to many times to count
  6. Feed them high N when in flower
Pretty much a total screwed up grow, but willing to do it again:)

The only rule I did not break was.....I had fun:aok:

Well I did not follow the rules and my plants look like it. I looked at the trichs, getting some milky ones:bolt::bong2::bong2:

100_1228.JPG

update with pics comeing..went ahead a harvested the woohper..I droped it and then stepped on..so duck..dont feel to bad okay...and these are all for fun anyway..not like we going to set wieght records..lol..I believe its more a learning expierence than anything..take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

Wow, I went back to the seed poppin day, it is already going on 3 months.

Still just milky, showing some frosting.

4u2sm0ke said:
update with pics comeing..went ahead a harvested the woohper..I droped it and then stepped on..so duck..dont feel to bad okay...and these are all for fun anyway..not like we going to set wieght records..lol..I believe its more a learning expierence than anything..take care and be safe everyone:bolt:

pcduck said:
Wow, I went back to the seed poppin day, it is already going on 3 months.

Still just milky, showing some frosting.

well arnt you 2 the lucky ones i still aint got no trichs :fid: well here see for your selves ,,,and it went in flower just after yours 4u :rolleyes:

100_1639.JPG100_1660.JPG100_1661.JPG

happy toking all :48::bong1:

My trichs look just like the regular plants just not so much on the leaves

:ciao: friends and fellow players..I have gone ahead with Harvest on this grow..I need to foccus on the final flower now..these was fun and have enjoyed the ride..I learned lots and will use what i have experienced next fall..until then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Ok 4u2sm0ke... I am getting right close myself. I am going to try to see if I can get some amber trichs out of them. I will still update here. And it has been real fun, I will be looking for a cool container all summer for next falls' attempt:) :bolt::bong2:

well in that case im gonna see if i can get clear trichs of her let alone harvest her or wait for to yurn amber :rolleyes: :rofl:

any pics of the harvest 4u?

okay I will tonight Girl..I dont really do the whole dry/cure with these im sorry:giggle: i would never be able to find a jar that small:rofl:

Duck...try and reveg it and put outside in new container..Im takeing my Good and Plenty and going to Bonsai it:lama: just my thoughts...tho clouded with heavy :bong1: resadue:fly:

We shall see, right know it is way to cold

well i have found 1 or 2 trichs but seeing as tho they are not taking up much room :p ill let them go longer im thinking it may be a long flowering strain as my girl in my gj is having the same problem ,,trichless :cry:

100_1909.JPG100_1910.JPG

happy toking all :48:

What a bummer UKgirl420 I have all kinds of trichs, just not much bud.
These two girls have taken some much abuse and they still keep going. I now have them sitting in my window. After another interruption of the dark cycle:eek:

any nanners start popping on that poor thing duck? You sure have put her threw hell:rofl: tough old broad:giggle: no pun

:bong:

Latest posts

Back