Medical card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo Ho Ho N,

"Cant wait to get one"

:yeahthat:

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

nvthis said:
Can't wait until I don't have to get one!;)

I don't have AND I don't have to don't have to get one out here in the real world... NO minimum #'s in my grow op and no prescription from Dr. Nutbutter required to get medicine from my dispensary...:hubba:

Rock ON Ray!:)

OVERGROW this NATION~!:cool:

mmm i will be looking to get one soon for the girl, what all do you have to do? Just get checked by an approved doctor or what?

lowrydergrower775 said:
mmm i will be looking to get one soon for the girl, what all do you have to do? Just get checked by an approved doctor or what?
It involves an application (you might be able to get that here on the resources tab, depending on what state you are in) and a doctor in good standing lists at least one qualifing condition that might be helped with mmj. You also send in $ for an FBI check to be sure you've never been arrested for dealing. You then get a letter of acceptance and after FBI check is cleared you get certified mail to take to DMV and they take your pic and mail you the card!

:yay: :woohoo:

In our state, you send The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation a chart note from your doctor stating your qualifying medical problem, then they call you and tell you have been approved and then you go see their doc and pay 200 dollars.You have your "card"(more like a piece of paper) for a year. We didn't have the FBI thing in my state. Now it is time for me to renew..I wonder what that costs. i will have to do that next month.

i can't wait until the PEOPLE tell the government where to get off.....

in our state you just go to a dr no background check.

2Dog said:
in our state you just go to a dr no background check.

Yeah, here in Cali you are required to, at the very least, have a broken fingernail, or some similarly chronic, devastating and life altering affliction:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back