Mg Deff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
My plants seem to be growing but one of them is kinda yellow all over this palnt earlyer was droopy and the PH was high like 6.5

Ive lowered the PH to 5.8 and it perked up some but the new growth still is yellowish.
Im using GH flonova, the same I gave the mother plant without problems.

Kinda looks to me like Mg defficancy to me what does anyone else think?

Feb21.jpg

Feb21sml 008.jpg

Feb21sml 009.jpg

what r u on for nutes? Those plants should be able to take a full dose by now. Using hydroponics nutrients... it is pretty darn hard to get defs in one specific thing...

I remember when I was young into growing I thought mg was a big thing... and it was always a problem... but in hydro it most likely isn't the case.

What kinda nutes... and how much are you using?

KADE said:
what r u on for nutes? Those plants should be able to take a full dose by now. Using hydroponics nutrients... it is pretty darn hard to get defs in one specific thing...

I remember when I was young into growing I thought mg was a big thing... and it was always a problem... but in hydro it most likely isn't the case.

What kinda nutes... and how much are you using?

Using GH flora nova, @ 650 PPM so maybe I need more, ive been afraid cause I burned them early on.

If it has micro and macro nutes u should be fine. I found that just the "normal a+b" nutes wasn't enough for my plants to be perfect..
now i use the additives... the humic acid.. n all those goodies...

KADE said:
If it has micro and macro nutes u should be fine. I found that just the "normal a+b" nutes wasn't enough for my plants to be perfect..
now i use the additives... the humic acid.. n all those goodies...

Thanks Kade, here are some latest pics and all seems well.
I too use Humic acid (Floralicious) and tiger bloom in flower.

These pics were taken just 5 days from the ones at the start of this thread.

Feb26 001.jpg

Feb26 002.jpg

Latest posts

Back