mg soil problems or is it just me??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drambouie

Reaction score
its my second time using the same soil, mg, and i add nutes 20-20-20 with some mg .5, cu .05, fe .1, mn .05, zn .05

first grow went a-ok

second grow and im seing some deficiencies, maybe its just a lil ph prbs locking stuff up???

should u throw out old soil and get new every grow or can it be used again and again?

All i've heard is that you never EVER use soil over. Always buy new soil...i'm no expert, but I think this is true...

drambouie said:
its my second time using the same soil, mg, and i add nutes 20-20-20 with some mg .5, cu .05, fe .1, mn .05, zn .05

first grow went a-ok

second grow and im seing some deficiencies, maybe its just a lil ph prbs locking stuff up???

should u throw out old soil and get new every grow or can it be used again and again?
I would have to agree with Gumber on this one. You should never use old soil over again. We get new soil every grow and just toss the old stuff in the garden. Boy do the flowers look great in the summer. ;)

thanks lots guys, that would explain the deficiencies. ill go with new next time round

Latest posts

Back