mgfcom was right!...

• Thread starter That crazy vancouver guy
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMFG! The memories TCVG. I was actually thinking of those threads when I was sweeping the grow room floor a month ago. I was thinking, man would he be crying if he saw all these fan leaves and stems I am throwing away.

I posted evidence of this months ago, my award has already come and gone, I pawned it for a few packs of cigs...

ArtVandolay said:
Those were the good ole days :). Apparently it's unclear whether mgfcom was a he or a she. I thought she was a he :hubba:.

And I always thought it was a she, whatever name he or she is currently lurking under, would you mind clearing this up for us?

We need a really good thread like that again. Too bad you can't just start one. It's not the same. Someone go troll the lesser mj sites and hook one of them there brainiacs to come over here to play. I am bored, lol. 50 keys to the brave soul that pulls it off. To collect your prize you must have the newbie say you (your name) told them to come here. Then we know who to either make them our new hero, or ban yer butt for a month! LMAO sorry. benny is trying his new stuff and can't stop grinning.

It was a she, not a he. Im going to go bump one of her threads so we can all have a good laugh.

Latest posts

Back