micro grow with cfl's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MojoeGrowSomeMo'

micro grower
Reaction score
So my friend recently purchased 5 acres in fl and he noticed that there was a plant growing under his porch steps.

Now i've been thinking of starting my own garden for a while now and when he told me what he found and that his wife was going to make him chop it i HAD to intervene.

So i went to pick "her" up (hoping it was female) and i found a plant struggling to get light from uder those steps. Diagnosis: approx. 12" in height, single main stem,no branches and only 3 sets of leaves. Looks healthy though. Best i could figure it about 3-4 weeks old...seeing as how it must have been a seed that just fell on the ground w/ no tlc.

Now i got her at home in the window until i can gather all proper materials. She sits on the window for 3 days in the dirt i transplanted her in.... Now i have good soil MG 3 month fert./pearlite/peatmoss mix. 42w cfl and fan. when i transplanted her into good soil i decided to bend the stem 90 degrees cuz she's so lanky and i dont have vertical space. anyway i made my grow box 7.17.2008 and now she is confirmed female and is under 2 42w cfl and 100w 3 foot 2 lamp strip light flouros. I have the lights @ 24/0.

Let me know what you think and any advice is welcome.

mauma july 20,2008 (1).JPG

mauma july 20,2008 (2).JPG

mauma july 21,2008 (1).JPG

those plants are looking pretty healthy. nice save. how could that ***** ever want to chop up a beautiful weed plant? good luck with the grow

hey you might wanna read the site rules grandaddy purp.

Latest posts

Back