Midwest Stealth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazebie

Reaction score
I'll be running some small grows out of my stealth cab in the midwest. I'm debating on whether or not to post pics. I'm here to learn as much as I can but I'm interested in auto flowering and how to produce buds in tight spaces.

Oh and post pics... all good on here.. Good to be paranoid but just dont discole personal information or anything that would give ya locale away. And of course obey forum rules, no swearing or insultive behavior. I made up the word unsiltive... then I misspelled it... English is a great language aint it.

WELCOME!

hey bro welcome to MP. i would worry about posting pics if u look around:eek: there are pics everywhere and grow journals. so lets see them pics. maybe if u like you could start a journal and tell use all about ur grow.anyways good luck and hope to see ya around. peace

Sticky_Budz said:
hey bro welcome to MP. i would worry about posting pics if u look around:eek: there are pics everywhere and grow journals. so lets see them pics. maybe if u like you could start a journal and tell use all about ur grow.anyways good luck and hope to see ya around. peace

Thanks dude, yeah i was thinking about doing a grow journal, but i'm just trying to get a female right now. just to get a few clones and then start a perpetual harvest type thing so i can harvest frequently. not sure exactly how i'm going to set that up though yet. i'm open to ideas. I guess I could start a grow log on my search for a mother....

smoke on :afroweed:

Welcome! Hope to see ya around!
Oh and I don't think you can clone lowryder 2, I know you can't clone original lowryder but you can veg. and flower at the same time.
Maybe check out mighty mite or auto ak?
Take care, 55

Latest posts

Back