milk for calcium

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cyberquest said:
i would think after 4 liters of water it wouldnt be optional if you could or couldnt use the bathroom, i would have peed on my leg after the second liter. :rofl:

yea thats pretty true not sure if anyone could actually do that it was just somethin i read in a newspaper and i actually came across a pack of calcium antiacid for like upset stomach heart burn and bad digestion and was wondering would these be a good source of calcium for my babies?

irish rasta said:
yea thats pretty true not sure if anyone could actually do that it was just somethin i read in a newspaper and i actually came across a pack of calcium antiacid for like upset stomach heart burn and bad digestion and was wondering would these be a good source of calcium for my babies?

I'm not tryin to be rude... buy why are u so worried about calcium? I dont think i've ever heard of someone having a def in calcium b4. Any nutes should be sufficent to provide something as common as calcium.

When u water ur plants use water outta the warm tap... (let it cool b4 watering tho) most of the time there is enough calcium deposits in the warm water pipes to fix stuff up, if you are having def problems.

i have a thread going on right now in hg420 about adding yogurt and sourcreme to make a tea with, and also has exsperimented with this for the last 2 weeks, but my purpose was to add benifical bacteria,microbes and enzymes, not calcium , and to let you guys in on it i have not noticed sufficient evidence in the growth either way. but im sure its helping with all the benificial bacteria ,and microbes. and the way i do it is add 1 cup of yogurt and half tub of sourcreme and mix in a 5 gallon bucket of water. 1 time so far in a 2 week period, someone stated if too much bacteria is added it will eat up everything and then start on your roots.

KADE said:
I'm not tryin to be rude... buy why are u so worried about calcium? I dont think i've ever heard of someone having a def in calcium b4. Any nutes should be sufficent to provide something as common as calcium.

When u water ur plants use water outta the warm tap... (let it cool b4 watering tho) most of the time there is enough calcium deposits in the warm water pipes to fix stuff up, if you are having def problems.

im not the one who had a calcium def i was just goin to throw it in there if it helps and i found a pack of calcium antiacids and was wondering if they would work so wat do ye recon

I might be trippin, but maybe egg shells or fish bones for calcium?

irish rasta said:
im not the one who had a calcium def i was just goin to throw it in there if it helps and i found a pack of calcium antiacids and was wondering if they would work so wat do ye recon

I think they'd have to be watered down majorly if it was to be used..... but calcium is soo common a def shouldn't arise imo.

egg shells and bones are good if composted first. but takes along time,i myself though eggshell into my outdoor garden all winter when remembered.

dontknowmuch said:
I might be trippin, but maybe egg shells or fish bones for calcium?

yea def sounds like some good acid or mushies your takin

the eggshells make good potassium for micro-organism soil grows, take 10-20 eggshells and fill a pot of water and boil for about an hour and let sit for 8 hours then drain water into a container and voila potassium rich "wawa" oh and calcium too.

Here's an easy way to add small amounts of milk periodically:

Whenever you finish drinking a milk carton at home, rinse out the milk carton and use this white, cloudy water as a periodical mixture you water you plants with.

It prevents wasting those few drops of good milk that easily breaks down.

I added some soft stuff to my girl in biggest plants tonight: avocado, tomatoes that were too rotten to eat, and their tomato vines.

I will add this lacto b stuff to it asap in next few days if this stuff works.

:yeahthat: I get it

Besides the fact that milk and eggs might stink up the place, why not just use Epson salt or molassess

Best Wishes
"P"

I've read about but never added milk powder to soil mixes.

I reckon it's a pH issue, maybe a pH swing at times which is creating your problem.

hmmm.. maybe a slice or two of bacon and some wheat toast too???...
I wonder if mj prefers coffee or oj with their breakfast...;;)

Hick said:
hmmm.. maybe a slice or two of bacon and some wheat toast too???...
I wonder if mj prefers coffee or oj with their breakfast...;;)

LMAO!!! why not just use dol. lime like the rest of the world? Really it's not like it's expensive or hard to get....lol...mine prefer sunny side up, and if you give it 2 creams with the coffee it eliminates the need to add milk to the rest of the diet!

When planting tomatoes add some dry milk into the planting hole to add calcium and prevent blossom end rot.

You can also add three calcium tablets (people kind) around the base of the tomato plants to add calcium and prevent blossom end rot.

Just read this. this is only a quote.
Have not tried this but im sure it would work.

Latest posts

Back