Foliar feeding?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smaccio

Reaction score
This quote comes from a blog entry that seems pretty legit, posted by a seed bank or I guess seller. I won't say who, because I don't think that matters. Anyways, here's what they say about foliar feeding. Any y'all do that?

Try foliar feeding​

Foliar spraying—spraying cannabis leaves with a fine mist—can be a great way to tackle nutrient deficiencies or pests/disease. It is also particularly effective for short-term feeding with secondary nutrients like magnesium or calcium, or micronutrients zinc, iron, and manganese.

I don’t do it since my humidity is around 60 I don’t want liquid on the plant.
I had one big leaf that fell against the stawk and made that slime mold like you see dead flower blossom do. I picked it off but it made a big scar on the stalk. Killed the bark like stalk rot. I don't foliar feed because if I put to much on the ground a rail will help but I'm afraid if I burn the leaves it's easier to screw up. If I watched people do it I could learn. I always use less anyway.

I try not to push my luck with PM but if your in a controlled environment maybe you could keep humidity under control.

Sometimes I leave cuts I the cloner waaay too long and they get all yellow.
I will foliar spray with 1\4 strength jacks when potted.
Helps green them up quickly while the roots get going in the medium.

Latest posts

Back