Mini Ape (I hope)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snickerdoodle

Reaction score
This is my first intentional breed. I wound up with two 11 finger Grape Apes. The male is very short and stout with amazing dense folaige. Both plants germinated and broke the grow cube in less than 30 hours and both are very healthy. I don't have much room, so I put them in a Uhaul wardrobe box so that they can be together. I would appreaciate any ideas or advice as the flowering goes on. The reason I want a mini Ape is becase I like the strain, but want to micro grow it. Is the male's short stature likely to carry on?

Snickerdoodle said:
This is my first intentional breed. I wound up with two 11 finger Grape Apes. The male is very short and stout with amazing dense folaige. Both plants germinated and broke the grow cube in less than 30 hours and both are very healthy. I don't have much room, so I put them in a Uhaul wardrobe box so that they can be together. I would appreaciate any ideas or advice as the flowering goes on. The reason I want a mini Ape is becase I like the strain, but want to micro grow it. Is the male's short stature likely to carry on?

Only way to tell if the males short stature is dominate or recessive is to do what your doing. Pollination is how you find out. It's his daughters that will tell you the answer to your question. Let's say you get 300 seeds from the cross & you pop 100 of them & grow them out. Now let's say 75 of them show the short stature that your male has. Then you know that the short stature is dominate & not recessive. If it were viseversa it'd be recessive. Hope this helps answer your question.

Latest posts

Back