miracle-gro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hells187ryder

Reaction score
I was told to buy miracle-gro for tomtoes to use on my plants when they are budding. But i dont know how often i should use it or how much i should use of it. the description of it is water soluble tomato plant flood 18-18-21 with micronutrients for tomatoes and all vegetables

i do not know, but i have used miracle grow, i just use about half of the recommended doseage. don't know why, but works for me.

hells187ryder said:
I was told to buy miracle-gro for tomtoes to use on my plants when they are budding. But i dont know how often i should use it or how much i should use of it. the description of it is water soluble tomato plant flood 18-18-21 with micronutrients for tomatoes and all vegetables
If you can get to a hydro store or order online you can find something far superior to MG. I like Fox Farms nutes. I've also heard good things about Pure Blend. If I had to use that I would start with 1/4 the rcommended dose, maybe a lil less.

for flowering you want something with a high P low N during like 10-54-10 i use 1/4 strenght. in veg try for more even NPK like 10-10-10 start out slow with any nutes to see how your plant responds. hope this helps good luck

I use their soils not the nutes but for something like that the N-P-K sounds a bit off, if your plant is vegging you want high N with lower P-K then in flower youd want the opposite. Theres a good thread on nutes and when and what your plant needs here [thread=9396]CLICK ME[/thread]

Latest posts

Back