miracle grow ain't working!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbl1119

Reaction score
This is my first year growing I started with just some bags seeds but I have three babies that are 8 weeks old, 13 inches tall, and only has three sets of limbs with three sets of leaves total 6 limbs and 6 sets of leaves what can i do to give my girls some mass i guess you could say? I use mircle grow once a week and water everyother day cause man it hasbeen a droubt in georgia this year. but my babies are looking like stick men what can i do if anything to get more mass or more meat on its bones?:mad:

LIGHTS LIGHTS LIGHTS!!!! what kind of lights are u useing, it seems like that may be a problem. do you have a fan on them??? that will thicken the steam up. and what kind of MG are u feeding them. Pics could help alot

dude thanks for your time I am a respectable fan of yours, you have some nice fotos but dude I am growing outdoors. THe ploants started indoors 24/0 of lite but the plants have not grown in like a week it looks like. I am actually using vigoro 24-8-16 with nitroform whatever the hell that is

jbl1119 said:
dude thanks for your time I am a respectable fan of yours, you have some nice fotos but dude I am growing outdoors. THe ploants started indoors 24/0 of lite but the plants have not grown in like a week it looks like. I am actually using vigoro 24-8-16 with nitroform whatever the hell that is
thanks

sounds to me like they could be ready to flower. if you have them on 24/0 light then putting them into 16/8 or whatever the light cycle it is there in georgia at the moment. giving them darkness after there being none will enduce flowering, right? im no expert but thats what i think it will be.

but someone with a brain the size of a bus will be along soon. lol (well someone with a bigger brain than me anyways)

hell they only have six limbs and six sets of leaves on her!!!!!1

Where do you have the plants outside? in thick brush or shaded by some larger trees? What kind of soil do you have it in? did you just put it in a hole and fill with dirt from your yard or did you buy something for it to grow in? Or is it still in a pot? Need more info before we could let you know anything fore shure. A picture would be nice
KillaCron.

they are outside under a tree with under bushes around it. yes i did just dig a hole and put it in there. The plants get the after noon sun i use some firts that u spray out your water hose. They look nothing like others i know mine are bag seeds but damn some plants have more leaves on it at three weeks than mine does at 8 weeks old .

Mircle grow ferts are probably the problem.Not good for MJ growing.Get some good ferts. Fox farm grow big for veg stage..

I am by no means an expert or know much about ferts because I like the natural grow, try to clear a little brush if possible to let some more light to it. You said THEY? are they all the same height or close to it if so it may just be the strain you got from the bag seed. I find it hard to believe the ferts are the problem it isnt as big as you like. If it was in good soil...... ferts wouldnt even be an issue an 8 weeks. Is there any chance you are over fert the plant? Or over watering?. Does it look healthy other than the size? And discoloration or curling of the leaves? If it looks healthy I would say get as much light to it as possible and possibly switch ferts everyone here seems to mention that fox farm so it must be worth the $.
KillaCron

There not growing because its so dry even if you water if its that dry all you doing is keeping them alive. They need more water than you can carry to them by hand. pray for rain. slim.

gardenandcats said:
Mircle grow ferts are probably the problem.Not good for MJ growing.

Do you have any thing to back this up? I have used mirical grow many times, infact im using it right now and my plants dont seem to be having any kind of problems. Even when i grew outdoors i used MG and came out with a 9 foot tall plant with huge colas coming from every angle. Although i do use ST also.

i agree with gottagrow_420, you should clean some brush around your plant so that it gets more light during the day.

it could be the type of ferts u giveing it, the amount of sun light and the soil might not be to good for it. im not sure why it's growing like that. plant a few more wit different seeds and see if u get the same resultes.

If they are directly under a tree with bushes all around it, they aren't getting enough light. I have seen it MANY times. And myself have done it before. When I put some out before the leaves were on fully and they the area grows up and they get less and less light. They topped out about knee high and had buds so airy you could almost see through them. The need to be transplanted to a spot where they get a lot of direct sunlight. Good luck buddy. :)

I use miracle grow all the time and mine are doing just fine they get there issue of miracle grow on Sunday !
I have mind cover with plastic 24/7 and here some pix..

I named my plant (Round-up) that from spraying it with weed Killer and I needed this spot to work for these pretty Baby's !!
Have A Green Bud Day!!:48:

Pretty 009.jpg

Trailer 006.jpg

Latest posts

Back