• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Misanthropy Gardens

Misanthropy Gardens

Reaction score
A friend of mine sent me this Wedding Cake clone. I topped it right after taking this pic a few days ago. She's just looking better and better. He's sending me some others very soon. Motor Breath 15, MAC1 and I think there was another one mentioned too.
20200430_164822.jpg

Misanthropy Gardens

Reaction score
One thing I absolutely love to see when I'm popping beans is consistency. These Mint Chip Gelato from Cotton Mouth Genetics/CMG Trading Cards all came up together and had nearly identical growth. 4 days after direct sow they looked like this. All above ground equally at 3 days.
20200502_162425.jpg

I also have some other seeds started. Probably 3-4 days after these were planted I planted 6 Scott's OG x Ghost OG BX4. 4 of them are up, a fifth was trying to come up backwards. I fixed it but I don't think it'll make it, one little piece of it kinda looked withered. I like keeping things staggered a little.

Can't see it very good but I picked up a new clone tray that's injection molded. Nice and rugged compared to the regular flimsy things. I can actually wash this out without busting it all up. Should last forever. My forever anyway. :D

Misanthropy Gardens

Reaction score
Spent $30 to get a Method Seven phone/tablet attachment called Catalyst. They make them for LED or HPS lighting. It's a clip-on camera filter that eliminates discoloration of your pictures caused by grow lighting. I'll attach sample pics.

20200507_151301.jpg
20200507_151207.jpg
20200507_144415.jpg
20200507_145801.jpg

Misanthropy Gardens

Reaction score
Finally got around to starting another half dozen beans to work into my staggered grow. I've had a pack of Ecto Cooler from Seeds of Compassion for around 3-4 years now and I've wanted to grow them ever since I got them but for some reason I've been clinging to them like they were too precious to stick in soil. Real happy I finally started some, really looking forward to seeing what I get, really, really hoping to score a keeper from them. Keeping fingers and toes crossed!