Misunderstood?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you feel misunderstood for your use or beliefs when it comes to Cannabis?

• Yes

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
How many of you feel like people misunderstand you or look at you different because you smoke? My own friends sometimes don't get me but none of them get high more than once in a blue moon. It's no big deal but it does tell me that even the occasional smoker is still a bit brainwashed by the system and I think that's part of the problem not the antis but the occasional smoker who can't grasp the concept of MJ and what was pounded into our head about it and how it's a lie. And then I have the friends who don't get it at all and I just want to take their brain out and wash it and say here's your "right" mind again buddy now you can think with an open mind...Some people don't realize it but they are brainwashed even the people that enjoy it. I mean I feel really misunderstood cause how can you be a hater? How can you believe all this crap? It's so clear to me once you remove the blindfold they give you all through school that MJ makes perfect sense LOL.

Plus I think LEO misunderstands me LOL and my grandmother. And a lot of my old girlfriends but for different reasons.

I never concerned myself with what others think of me.

I dont care what they are doing so I just figure they are not careing much about what I am doing.

I have been told I am a bit Intimidating for that reason. lol

you can change relationships but the B**tch of it is you always take your self with you into a new relationship.:holysheep: darn%$#%& self!

PS- just know how much you are always loved!

I do not have many friends, most of the people around are my associates so they have no privilege of knowing my private matters and those who have the privilege of being close to me should and must accept me or else I'll show them the way to front door.

Oh I'm not saying they don't hang with me it's just they don't get me and the cannabis or some of my beliefs like ending the drug war, maybe I should have been clearer...all my friends are great and accepting people, we are all a little different here and there. Like my views on the Drug War, they look at me sometimes like I'm crazy....I'm one of those harm reduction guys and sometimes it takes a bit to grasp what I'm saying LOL.

But I am accepted by my friends it's not that it's just hard for them to get me sometimes and my beliefs and love of cannabis and my feelings toward the drug war.

i get what your saying. and yes some of my family think im nuts when i tell them things i've read about medical research, and how it can possiably help with so many things, and when we talk about are rights and freedoms i get frustrated, they don't get it and most likely never will. i hope that makes since

slowmo77 said:
i get what your saying. and yes some of my family think im nuts when i tell them things i've read about medical research, and how it can possiably help with so many things, and when we talk about are rights and freedoms i get frustrated, they don't get it and most likely never will. i hope that makes since

Right on the money LOL why do I have such a hard time saying that LOL. Thanks man...scatterbrains is what I got

I agree absolutely!!
I pay my bills, donate to charity when I can, keep my yard tidier than most everyone else on my street. I help people when I am able to and am always kind to others. But just mention MJ and all that goes out the window... In some peoples eyes I am a druggie and nothing more no matter what positive things I do with my life. I have come to the conclusion that if you are truly my friend then you accept all parts of me for who I am and if not then I didn't need you in my life to begin with.
The harder thing is family. Some of my family looks down on me no matter what I do just because of MJ. grrr
I don't love them any less but it kind of hurts when someone you've known your whole life looks down on you just because you choose to enjoy something that God Himself put here for our benefit. If MJ were the cure to cancer though people would be flocking to it left and right. grrrr OK I am done lol :D
(hops off soap box)

Im pretty lucky i guess. My dad was the first person i ever smoked with and my mom was there. they always taught me to think for myself and stand up for what i believe no matter who doesn't like it. I was never forced to believe what they did. everyone is different and no two people believe the exact same things. Just because i understand that doesn't mean that everyone else does. just my thoughts

Ilikebigbuds said:
OMG!!!! MJ isnt the cure for cancer?!?:eek:

Love is the cure for cancer silly...mom always said that to make us feel better.

Is it? I don't know this is stuff that this kind of misunderstood I mean too. We need people to research more. I see so many promising things but I want the truth even if it means MJ is ineffective...but I think we all know it can help. People just need to wake up. And another thing that gets me is when someone is for the war or against MJ I ask why? Why do you think that? Have you ever even done any research, not sheep research and follow what big brother tells us but do you ever do your own research? No that's what I thought so stop with your rant unless you can back it up. I know a bunch of us on here could make most antis look silly I know I have and I'm just snuggles. I believe the attitude is really hurting people...hence my signature about the lie!!!! And I take it personally so I am passionate about it but still I hate sheep they are average and they bore me, although sometimes I get to vent on them and I will you better believe me if you want to spout out crap and I hear it I will not keep my mouth shut LOL. Just ask some of my friends:D

But yes my gmom thinks I'm satan sometimes LOL what can I do I like my tail and horns:rolleyes:

snuggles, I know exactly what you meant in the original post.

I am a mom. I have 2 kids in elementry school. I have to present myself as a good role model not only to my kids, but to everyone my children interact with...their teachers, friends, the friends parents, PTA :p, all of that. The last thing I would want is my family being hurt, teased, etc because Mama smokes pot.

So yea, I do care what others think of me in that regard.

I have lost a few friends because of my casual mj use. I do blame that on DARE, and the ignorant outdated laws. :(

i agree with that to smokin mom. i have 2 kids ones a teen i have tatoos, smoke pot, but in front of my kids and there friends etc, i have to lead by example. theres a time and a place for everything. we don't have to fit a stereo type, or push our beliefs on others just like they shouldn't push theirs on us. im stoned and i might be way off topic if i am sorry.

slowmo77 said:
i agree with that to smokin mom. i have 2 kids ones a teen i have tatoos, smoke pot, but in front of my kids and there friends etc, i have to lead by example. theres a time and a place for everything. we don't have to fit a stereo type, or push our beliefs on others just like they shouldn't push theirs on us. im stoned and i might be way off topic if i am sorry.
\

No worries slowmo say what is on your mind doesn't bother me at all...I feel for you guys with the kids and all. But you know what good for you guys raising kids is hard or so I hear....I know I was a pain in the arse, I asked too many questions even as a youngster LOL.

well my kids dont mind my parents dont mind ,,,so apart from that i dont really care who does mind ,,but i have found that people are very judgemental ,,hey a coke head even had the nerve to tell me that i was putting crap ito my body and he would never touch that stuff :rofl:

I don't know where to begin. I use to always say that i didn't care what others thought of me, like when I was 18. Thirty years later things change,life happens. I do care what others think and I am in a different situation than most. Severely physically handicapped and I am petrified of getting busted. Everyone I know understands why I smoke. I can honestly say that if I never got sick and everything was like before I wouldn't be smoking. I personally don't care who does unless it totally screws up thier life or affects mine in some way. And for parents with kids in the house be real careful. Try growing in your garage when your little brother is leo and wants to show off his new highly trained k-9 partner. :holysheep:

Terribly misunderstood by an ex in the medical field, incapable of looking at it in any way other than current standard western-government dogma. She hid this belief for a long time, but eventually came out with all the sad ** about how I'm a drug addict.
Now it's just me and my green girls, works a hell of lot better.

Latest posts

Back