mixed comments on indica or sativa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
im looking for a good hi but mellow, fun and you can go out in public and not have parnoids. so my face dont tell you, im waisted. no couch / wheelchair. some names and good budding/ grow plants please.:D

your gonna want a sativa. i don't understand the last part of your post..

Hey ruffy,

I reside in a state where dispensaries are available. This week i went to one in a very nice area with good reputation and picked up on 'Dutch Treat' outdoors Sativa. Since i usually smoke indicas, like some kush(s), this is a way better upper. The change that i actually function brings me to the point that i actually function...not the heavy indica crash, at least for me. Sorry to just babble on.

Hey Ruffy,

Sativas are definitely what you are looking for here. One of my wife's favorites is Diesel. Is has a unique, powerful taste, as well as low CBD content. CBD's are what lock you into the couch and make you "stoned" as opposed to THC which makes you "high." So, if you're scanning seed banks, look for strains that are moderate to high in THC and low in CBD's. I think this will fit what you are looking for. Hope this helps.

TicTac

For good up highs, I recommend looking at Mandala's genetics--Satori, Speed Queen, 8 Miles High.

TicTac said:
Hey Ruffy,

Sativas are definitely what you are looking for here. One of my wife's favorites is Diesel. Is has a unique, powerful taste, as well as low CBD content. CBD's are what lock you into the couch and make you "stoned" as opposed to THC which makes you "high." So, if you're scanning seed banks, look for strains that are moderate to high in THC and low in CBD's. I think this will fit what you are looking for. Hope this helps.

TicTac

I believe the cbd's are what help pain.

Rosebud,

You are absolutely correct about CBD's and pain relief. While my wife likes Sativas (she's a student and a writer), I prefer Indicas with heavier CBD levels to help with pain. They also stimulate my appetite more, which is very helpful. Of course, I have nothing against THC!:fly:

TicTac

Latest posts

Back