mj and anxiety an depression

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is too bad blowin. The holidays should be a time of happiness and family. I hope that you do not get too stressed out and are able to enjoy the good of the season.

I agree that gardening can be very soothing. Sending green mojo for your grow and good calming thoughts for you.

I'm with you, blowin. Christmastime is depressing. LOL Fam is a pain in the arse. The weather here is dark and cold and depressing. It totally sux.

But, it's almost over and I have not killed myself or anyone else yet, so it's a pretty good Christmas so far.

I actually get a tree every year. That's about all I do. I have been streaming Christmas songs all week but, it's driving me crazy more than anything. LOL

I just buckle up, try to smile at all the angry people in the stores and on the road and suffer through it. I have my dog. :)

And, in this time of depression, anger, loneliness and pain, always remember this...... it could be worse. You could be Hackerman. ;)

Have a Merry Christmas bud, it ain't so bad.

Keep your chin up friend, it gets better. Peaks and valleys.

A nice strong Indica is in order for you, I'd say.

Have a good one. :)

Thank you everybody, we sound alike Hackerman! Been a rough year for me health wise an been off work so its gonna be a rough christmas, i have 2 kids me an the wife decided not to get each other anything an just do something for the kids. I also live in the northern midwest where its snowing or raining that always sucks an adds to the stress. But on the bright side i have some good friends an my kids are healthy an my wife is beautiful an helps me alot with my depression, shes my main support unit. I also find talking to you guys/gals a good way to vent a little bit. I feel like a can talk freely without being judged. Thanks again MP! BtL

web forums are strange things.
I've found I can tell/type things out on a public forum easier than I can talk to all but my closest friend (yes, just 1) and family.
And yet I question/hesitate posting pictures sometimes :S

Has anyone run into smoking weed triggering a panic attack?

Within the 2 weeks following the first occurrence there have been 2 more P.A.'s.
one was NOT related to smoking and then a 2nd right after smoking.
it's not 100% the smoke but happening twice is enough for me to assume some connection.

I'm sure it has (more) to do with the time of season and that she is a novice smoker (and that I grow DANK that BLOWS peoples minds! :joint: ) but I really feel/felt guilty "triggering" it.

I would think this plant would be very theraputic for you. It is for me. We are glad you found us, we are pretty awesome. lol:48::vap-Bong_smoker::)

My wife has been a Godsend. She stuck with me when it was really bad. When I was hiding under my desk crying and near comatose and incoherent. That lasted almost 3 years. LOL People who have never been through that just don't understand what it's like.

My dogs loves me. My Mom loves me. I'm pretty sure my wife likes me a little. What the fuk, when you think about it, I'm better off than most. And, so are you, bud. Sounds like you have a loving family and decent health. It's about time to quit feeling sorry for yourself and start giving thanks.

I learned a long time ago... it is what it is. It's not always good, In fact, usually, it's not. But it is still what it is and I thank God every day that it's not worse than it is. I see people every day that I wouldn't trade places with. People who would probably love to trade places with me.

We're fuct up. We have issues. Life pretty much sucks. But, we have people who love us and care about us. We have decent health and faith and hope. What more do we want. We should kneel down and kiss the ground for what we have, instead of whining and complaining about not being 100% happy all the time. Geeze, it's life... it's not supposed to be good. LMAO

And, the weather....... I don't want to hear about it. LOL Sounds like you live near me. Always dark and dreary. That's great for depression. LOL

Hey! Pull your pants up, grab you're balls and pretend like you love the Christmas season. If nothing else, it will freak out your family and friends to see you happy during Christmas. My wife came in the other day and couldn't believe I was listening to Christmas songs. LOL

It's Christmas. A time of giving and understanding. So, understand this.... I'm giving up!! LOL

Merry Christmas, bud to you and your fam.

Im not feeling sorry for myself an wasnt tryin to sound like that i was just talking about the crap going on lately an im very thankful my family an friends.

Well, maybe "feeling sorry" was the wrong term. People like us are just never satisfied. It's really a good thing because it makes us strive for higher goals. However, it's frustrating so (at least I do) spend a lot of time frustrated and, perhaps angry.

The good news is.... I'm 61. And, whatever is wrong with me.... isn't going to last that much longer. LMAO

If I die when my Dad dies, I have 19 days left. If I die after my Mom, I have almost 30 years left. OMG!!!! 30 more Christmases... no way I could handle that. LOL

Joe, some sativa's and some strains do prompt a panic attack. It took my husband a long time to find the right pot for him. It is not as strong as I smoke and has more cbds. She needs to start very slow and work up. That sucks when that happens. I had that happen to me with white widow and I won't touch it again, that was 7 years ago.. Indica maybe better for your wife..

Blowin, I am so glad you can come here and talk about anything that is on your mind. We are on your side and I am so happy to hear you have a supportive wife. THere were a few Christmas' like that when we were young and had young kids. I remember well. Your children have the best gift ever and that is parents that love them.

Hackerman, i haven't been out shopping, did most all from home, but when i do go out, i don't see angry people. I was at costco the other day and a stranger to me when we met but a hugging friend when we were done. A lovely lady. There is love in the world, but what you see thru your eyes may come from within. I see wonderful folks out there.. just saying.

blowinthatloud,, know what ur talkin about,, the cannabis does more for me then the VA pills they give,, i have PTSD 100% in a hard way

Hey my lyfe always sux but I keep trudging. Hell I just got wrongfully terminated from amazon, I'm now having to deal with mountain of ****( duh sorry)because of it, child support payments missed, cobra ins, workmanship comp, surgery, having to move out of my house (divorced)and into a warehouse, my identy was just stolen and I'm wondering if I even want it back. No family I'm an orphan, so holidays are always the best for me, hope my wonderful lyfe helps put things in perspective

web forums are strange things.
I've found I can tell/type things out on a public forum easier than I can talk to all but my closest friend (yes, just 1) and family.
And yet I question/hesitate posting pictures sometimes :S

Has anyone run into smoking weed triggering a panic attack?

Within the 2 weeks following the first occurrence there have been 2 more P.A.'s.
one was NOT related to smoking and then a 2nd right after smoking.
it's not 100% the smoke but happening twice is enough for me to assume some connection.

I'm sure it has (more) to do with the time of season and that she is a novice smoker (and that I grow DANK that BLOWS peoples minds! :joint: ) but I really feel/felt guilty "triggering" it.
Some sativas will do that to people

I am sorry for all you have been through lyfespan. I hope the new year brings a new beginning for you and a better job. Keep your chin up.

lyfespan,,, may ur life change for the better from here on

Hey my lyfe always sux but I keep trudging. Hell I just got wrongfully terminated from amazon, I'm now having to deal with mountain of ****( duh sorry)because of it, child support payments missed, cobra ins, workmanship comp, surgery, having to move out of my house (divorced)and into a warehouse, my identy was just stolen and I'm wondering if I even want it back. No family I'm an orphan, so holidays are always the best for me, hope my wonderful lyfe helps put things in perspective

i have been hearing such stories more often lately, it really sucks, i have a cousin, bared his wife 7 years, for the kids, she was very disrespectful always, finally filed for divorce, eventhough she had left the house as always before, this time he said he would not take her back, so she got the house which he sold and gave her money, and now pays child support, and she spends the money like crazy, travelling and living lavish lifestyle while he went back to his parents' (lucky he has them) and works all the time, and supports his daughter. it scares me as I am happily married with a wife and daughter and we are very happy, i don't see anything like that happening to me, but who knows as life is full of risk. i hope that you resolve your issues and gain back your happiness and well-being

I am sorry for all you have been through lyfespan. I hope the new year brings a new beginning for you and a better job. Keep your chin up.

All I know is always have something to do, putting out lyfe fires, the next day is always better then the last Rose, if I spent all my time looking back, I'd have nothing to look forward to.

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. :)

One thing I have learned in life is that no matter how good (or how bad) things are, one thing is guaranteed..... change.

At the times when my life sucked, I was not worried because I knew it would change (one brings about his own changes in life). When I worry is when I'm on top of the world.... because I know that doesn't last forever, either. LOL

Life is certainly full of ups and downs. At least it has been for me. Gotta take the good with the bad.

One thing for sure. I would rather have my life full of ups and downs so high and low they peak the scale than to have a "normal, calm and listless" life like so many people do.

I was brought up in the hood, abandoned by my real parents and raised for some years by a black family that just took me in. At about 9 or 10 I was adopted by my white parents and... wow, what a life change. Out of the hood into middle class America.

At 9 I saw my first rape. Witnessed my first murder before I was a teenager. Didn't know I was white until I was about 6 or 7. LOL

I remember my alcoholic Dad holding a gun to my head one Christmas. Not sure I remember why. LOL

Then, it all changed. The best schools. Scholarships. Wealth. Successful business. All that money.

Still, I think I was happier when I was poor.

Like I said, life is full of ups and downs. And, I have seen plenty. What didn't kill me, made me stronger.

My wife has chronic TMJ pain, and fibromyalgia (sp?) pain for years. She used to take legally prescribed oxycontin, by the prescription. But she built up a tolerance to the drug, had to take more to get the required pain relief, and severely paid the price when she decided to quit taking that **** and try something non-addictive. Like MJ.

Now she used MJ only for pain relief, and it works better than oxycontin. And is not addictive.

However, once she tested positive for MJ, her pain clinic in backwards Alabama told her they could no longer treat her. They can give her oxycontin and still treat her, but once she shunned oxycontin and used non-addictive MJ instead, Alabama state law mandated that the pain clinic drop her from treatment.

That's how backwards the south is, people. I'm so disgusted, I'm ready to move to Colorado.

Latest posts

Back