MMJ Grower gets his 12 Pounds Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love Cali.

I have not heard of ONE case that was brought up in local or State courts that ended in a conviction with MMJ as a defense. The only folks that go down are the ones who have Federal agancies involved.

And yes, Eating MJ is the KEY
Term for justifying weight.

Glad dude got his herb back.

Does Cali have a weight limit per cardholder? How about a mature plant limit?

Should be interesting to see if they take their frustration out on him with That's just crazythe gun thing.

Personally I think the pot+gun thing is retarded. There shouldn't be a any expectation to surrender any amendment rights due to medical conditions. That's just crazy.

so this guy went home with 12 lbs but no guns any one know his addy? lol

420ben from what i was told i am only able to hold as much as a half pound (8 oz's) and 6 mature plant min. im broke and cant afford lawyers so i stay within the limits but i never met any other card holder who cares ive heard of peeps winning 20 lb. cases with a card and good lawyer

na, the cali suprem cort i do belive voted there can be no cap on the amount or the amount of muture plants.

420benny said:
Does Cali have a weight limit per cardholder? How about a mature plant limit?

99 plants is the max for one card holder.;)
My doc put on my paper 50 plants and 2 Oz a week.:D but won't grow that many that just to much to take care of inside, enless they were outside.:D

Law says 6 Mature plants and 12 imature which is Just crazy but it works for me..:hubba: never run out..

I want to see a picture of the look on those cops faces when they saw the guy walk out with the biggest smile on his face.

Wiseguy_Chef said:
na, the cali suprem cort i do belive voted there can be no cap on the amount or the amount of muture plants.

Wrong, read the AG's guidelines. And laws in almost every county and city in CA DO NOT allow unlimited plants. However there are a handful that do allow unlimited plants.

greenfriend said:
Wrong, read the AG's guidelines. And laws in almost every county and city in CA DO NOT allow unlimited plants. However there are a handful that do allow unlimited plants.

99 plants is only allowed for one person, but if u were a Caretaker for many persons then that caretaker can grow more then 99 plants BUT have to have all paper work hanging on the walls or doors to be safe, well that what the law says..
A caretaker is the only one that Unlimited on a grow..

If only everywhere was as enlightened. Would the verdict have been the same if he smoked it and fit the stereotype most people have of someone who uses mj?

Flyinghigh said:
That depends on how much one smoke a month or cook with.!

i only grow indica/indica hybrids so 6 is cool im sure if i were to let 6 plants grow 3 feet even i would pull off a pound easy and that is more than enough to take care of me and friends till the next harvest ...

and if i wasnt only smoking for 5 years i would of thought i invented it
i should change my name to MIGHTYLUNG KUSHSMOKER

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
i only grow indica/indica hybrids so 6 is cool im sure if i were to let 6 plants grow 3 feet even i would pull off a pound easy and that is more than enough to take care of me and friends till the next harvest ...

and if i wasnt only smoking for 5 years i would of thought i invented it
i should change my name to MIGHTYLUNG KUSHSMOKER

3 feet ? :eek: I want to grow right in the middle of my Back yard and let my 50 Girls grow as Tall as they want and produce the F :hubba: Big Buds that they should be Naturally..:D
Only if I can do what my Doc says I can grow, and I could cook more with the Buds, then smoking all up in my lungs all the time.. cough cough

3 feets enough to get me 3 1/2-5oz's i was born to grow...was aiming low saying a pound...
im actually going to do that but when i have one and one plant only gunna make it be a 5-8 foot bush im a smoker and smoker only so i dont overgrow... i wish i had a cam im harvesting this week should be some kill:farm:

remember people indica/indica hybids only so no **

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
3 feets enough to get me 3 1/2-5oz's i was born to grow...was aiming low saying a pound...
im actually going to do that but when i have one and one plant only gunna make it be a 5-8 foot bush im a smoker and smoker only so i dont overgrow... i wish i had a cam im harvesting this week should be some kill:farm:

remember people indica/indica hybids only so no **

:48:
Over all 12 pounds is alot to have around the house and try to Keep freash with out drying completely out or maybe get moled, but what I know about having that much in those jars.
I just harvest mine and got 1 Lb and that kinda wet and when it drys it be about 3/4 Lb on a scale.
I was telling my wife yesterday I need some Big jars like that guy has for future grow..

Sorry, No pix, No battery's, No money, No gas.:eek: and payday is
Monday :eek: broke again after paying light bill..:hubba:

yeah but then again i can belive i forgot about hash/hash oil those wonder products take alot of weed wouldnt it be somethin else if we just started turning our weed into hash to keep the weight down when i harvest in two weeks my plants should be fully ambered(im going for 100% no cloudy) cant wait to make k.o. hash oil anyways good luck on the trim job i know thats alot of peeps less fav thing to do

Latest posts

Back