mold on my cocoa balls?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrow22

Reaction score
hey guys,
i have a waterfarm self-contained drip system that has cocoa balls as its medium. I just got my girls goin, and i have it in a 1/5 st. nut. solution. The cocoa balls are getting green mold on them. is this normal or what?

joegrow22 said:
hey guys,
i have a waterfarm self-contained drip system that has cocoa balls as its medium. I just got my girls goin, and i have it in a 1/5 st. nut. solution. The cocoa balls are getting green mold on them. is this normal or what?

You may want to add an anti-bacterial to your nutrient solution. There are several available on the market. Find one that also includes mold killing and prevention.

Hydro stores most all carry them.

Stoney,

Just curious...Can one use a diluted solution of Hydrogen Peroxide 3% in the nutes to help combat fungus?

Viracocha711 said:
Stoney,

Just curious...Can one use a diluted solution of Hydrogen Peroxide 3% in the nutes to help combat fungus?

I've never used it. I stick with the stuff that's made for the job. It's only a few bucks and well worth it.

Latest posts

Back