mold problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

singnatious-8

moderate grower
Reaction score
I started one season with 10 plants that I was growing and they held up good till about a month after they started budding and I had new plant soil they were in and drain pans underneath the pots and they were growing good! But after a while I would notice new mold growth all the time and I would remove the molded buds but eventually there wasnt much of a plant left dew to mold!
Well by time I crop my plants I had 3 out of ten females servive and I still ponder over why there was so much mold growth and the only real solution i could figure was the moisture from being outdoors! there wasnt any worm holes in the stocks, had god root systems, and if anything they were underfead but if you hae any ideas of what else besides this on why there was so much mold growth let me know please cause its an issue Ive delt with since Ive started grwoing outdoors!
thanks!

Sounds like a moisture problem as you said. Does it rain alot where you live?

Sign, I'm very sorry hear about your loss. Well, as Grunt said, there's too much humidity in the environment.

i 2 have had some moisture problems with my outdoors grow...some parts of the bud would turn brownish in color like the leaves around it and averything so i just took those parts off...wasnt much but i think it had 2 do with the long week of rain we just had...

Latest posts

Back