Mold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Newbud

Hi guy's hows tricks.

Chopped top of a growing cola today cos noticed mold in centre.

Its only one plant, believe me i checked feverishly lol.

Anyway obviously somethings a bit off with my set up so could someone enlighten me as to what's a likely cause of this annoyance.

A few :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: for ya time :aok:

I have never heard of that, pics would be very helpful.

Its down, mold gone ;)

Just wanna know why on a grower, drying yeah but why a few week left grower :(

Humidity too haigh and not enough air circulating. maybe, i dont know

Got loads of air movement and pretty good on temps as i can have it pretty open. Dont know my humidity though so i guess i should look there thank you :)

humidity would be your problem,grab yourself a hygrometer,mine during flowering usually fluctates between 60-70%, you did the right thing by removing the mold problem cola

Are you misting your plants? If so, stop.

No i'm not mate, ordered a hygrometer and looking at an A/C + dehumidifier

Yeah man i'm sure, checked em out cos i have already had a problem with larvea in a few of em's roots.

I got some GNAT OFF from HYDROGARDEN.

If anyone wants to know, its not effective given at the instructed dose on the bottles, been back to shop today and he said there that its better in stronger doses but he didn't wanna risk saying that and me killin my plants, i can see the logic but at £17 bottle i'd of took the risk lol,,, jokin,,.

Got some NILL NAT drops but been told to be very carefull with it as its concentrate.
You mix it 1ml to 100 litres but he say start at no more than 50% of that cos could easily kill the plants.
Not good lol, best be carefull

Latest posts

Back