money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.determined

herb nerd
Reaction score
im getting impatient ,i have been growing for 6 months now.im 1st time grower that has studied my butt off on how to grow properly.i have 15 girls ready to flower and one thats looks to be pre flowering begging me to change the light cycle.but i have a big problem along with the rest of the world NO MONEY.roar.i want to flower them but i want to do it right,and the way it looks these girls have to stay in the veg cycle for about another 2 months befor i can flower.my big girls are sitting at 4 feet tall already,and all i have is a 400 watt hps to flower.dont know what to do.thinking about pulling 20 clones or so and donating them to the local collective to get a couple bucks for some flowing nutriens and a possibly a small grow tent or materials to make one.any advice if you were me.thanks

Try a bathroom, closet, or any other space you can close off.

Hell Mr.determined :)

A 400w will give 55,000 lumens.

This will cover 3.25ft x 3.25ft

So you could measure that area and see how many plants you can fit in it and use those for flowering.

Your plants are quite large before putting them into flower, you are going to have problems with height later.

:peace:

and if you veg em another 2 months, those problems will only become more severe. maybe you could lollipop your plants so that less budsites will be filling out, therefore making the 400w light a little more suitable.

smot.. what do you mean by lollipop em? just prune to bush..?

:p

:peace:

Cannabis_Ganja_flavoured_Lollypop.jpg

lol hip

whats the problem MrD? i don't understand.
grow em out under the 400. i'd probably take a few clones for next run too.
they're only going to get bigger

im running a florescent hood for my clones in the veg cycle and im going to use the hps to flower.but i have no money to build up my room to separate the lights so i can get my 12 hours dark for flowering.and i dont have any money to get the flowering nutrients along with the bloom boosters and all the other types of nutrients needed to have a good harvest.plus i need to deal with the smell some how.

you have no other room you could set the veg plants up? (pain in the butt, but you could even use the same room, but move the blooming plants out every 12 hours)

make do m8.. you're talking to someone who flowers in a tiny shower in one bathroom. and veg's beside the sink in another.

getto growing.. gets 'er dun ;) don't need to build anything yet if you don't have the money.. just set up veg in another room.
i'll be the first to admit my setup ain't the best (heck it's hardy mediocre) but it get's me buds to smoke :D

hey man take cuttings nice ones, from the biggest plants, you go over 30% of the plant matter huck it... keep the clones....if you stay under the 30% mark then bend start bending them down. throw a screen over them and flower... you may top as well..... with that many ladies you cna be picky... pick the strong healthy ones... but if you take a 4ft bend it screen it top it all left to grow are BUDS.... then the next time you wont run into this prob....
use the 400 for flower and go to wally world buy 40$ mworth of fluors for veg. that will give you 4 4'shop fluors...
hope this helps take care
LH

the florescent hood is too big for any bathroom cabinet ,but im going to ask my lil bro or roommate to use their closet for a month ir two so i can start flowering.can i get away just using the botanacare pro bloom throughout the flowering and still get good bud?

mr.determined said:
the florescent hood is too big for any bathroom cabinet ,but im going to ask my lil bro or roommate to use their closet for a month ir two so i can start flowering.can i get away just using the botanacare pro bloom throughout the flowering and still get good bud?

i will be honest and say this is my opinion but yeah...
i use to use AN for nutes as you may know they have a crap load of bloom boosters carbo load big bud bud blood and more.... in there bloom programs...
im goin with a straight 3 part nute from beginning to end (grow,micro,bloom) and so do a few other people i know and they grow some sweet bud... im new as well but i have learned "more" isnt always better...
LH

u could sell one large mature plant for over a 100 and get the money for nutes etc...many people would take you up on that...

sell something on craigslist or have a yardsale...I am a not gonna wait type of gal...

the buddha bloom I use from aurora is only 14.95 so if you had a 20 u could do it..

who would i sell a large plant too.i look around and see and try to sell something.

well if you live in a med state it shouldnt be hard to find someone..or just sell some legit things...

Latest posts

Back