Monsterous lst

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4herbs

Reaction score
I have an outdoor plant and it is 4 months old,but...I transplanted her from a forest to a large field so she can grow in a direct sunlight!She has been toped once and she formed a Y shape and then i Did some lst on her and bend the two tops near to the ground!...After few days she started to grow big branches(internodes) and she focused her growth on the tops and the internodes equaly!...Then i toped all of her branches once and now she has around 34 or more branches and they all get an amazing deal of sunlight each day!...Now i am planing to stop with the toping and focuse on the lst!I am planing to do a really serious dose of lst on her an tie all of her branches to the ground,and do some more supercropping,and I think she will give all her strenght to produce the next generation of internodes...You know what I mean????(The internodes of the internodes)And turn them into a massive dose of branches(Bud sites)Imagine a plant with over a 68(minimum) or even over a hundred of new branches(internodes) and imagine the amount of buds she will produce if treated right!!!Please write your thoughts about my attempt!!!

Maybe something like this....

100_0494_-EDBOOK.jpg

Yea something like that but I think more productive!It will get much more light on the internodes and produce more bud and be something smaller than that,especially in height!I am planing to spread my plant on the ground an tie down all of her branches so she lays horizontally,and I plan to do it as soon as she starts flowering so all the buds get maximum light and produce something like a sea of buds!she will be tied down to the floor as soon as she buds out and only buds will grow towards the light,buds without fan leaves that are blocking the sun penetration!I dont know how to explain the picture in my head but i guarantee It will work!something like this but on a five times wider area and with many,many more branches

j2.jpg

I can see it too. Sounds like a plan. Make sure you start i pic journal so we can watch along... Just don't stress the plant once in flower. Also is this only 1 plant? is it a clone?

Timmyjg6 said:
I can see it too. Sounds like a plan. Make sure you start i pic journal so we can watch along... Just don't stress the plant once in flower. Also is this only 1 plant? is it a clone?
No it is a bagseed grow and It is not my only plant i Have few more!if you wish you can go on my other thread in this room and see the pics!on the first picture is the plant I am planning to do the lst on!I am sure you will see my plan once you see it!

Yea man I did the lst today!and supercropping...Every single branch is now pinched,bended,and tied!!!Now she is spreaded like a cloth on the sun and she will have major amounts of sun on every single branch and bud site!!! Cool,aint it???Tomorrow I will post pics when she recovers a little!Be sure to watch!!!

Here are the pictures:) She has been supercropped and lst-ed to the maximum and she is still maximum healthy looking and shows no sings of weakness or wilting...that is good!!!Please any comments,ideas or help is greatly appreciated :)
And the third picture is my little lady!!!She has been severly burned and locked but she is starting all over and i think that in the end she will produce nice little buds :D

Pictures 001.jpg

Pictures 002.jpg

Pictures 003.jpg

Latest posts

Back