More Cfl buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slowmo77 said:
it so much easier than dealing with all the heat from a HID. my temps stay down and i have high lumens in the right spectrum theres no reason you can't get the same buds from cfls that you get from HPS. jmo

i used 6 cool blue neutral cfl's for germin and first few weeks veg. they more in the spectrum needed for veg as i understand. now u said u used floro's for veg and cfl's for flower... wat kind cfl's u use? i'm curious cus also as i understand is that mj needs more the yellow red spectrum durin flower to get it right...? or did u use the same cool blue neutral daylight ones all the way thru flower. im goin indoors this winter and was considerin the cfl route due to stealth and heat probs wit hps etc...

Those are pretty nice buds, SlowMo...I could never get CFLs to work for me, but ya did a nice job, m8 :)

thanks.. im about to make the switch to hps again.. the last one i bought i broke and never used so i sold it. now i guess its time to try again since akirahz found them so cheap..

ruffryder777 said:
what is the taste like bro,or you still drying them out :)

had a slight fruity flavor, very smooth, produced a think smoke. with a good up high, good for gettin out and moving around with a big stupid grin

zipflip said:
i used 6 cool blue neutral cfl's for germin and first few weeks veg. they more in the spectrum needed for veg as i understand. now u said u used floro's for veg and cfl's for flower... wat kind cfl's u use? i'm curious cus also as i understand is that mj needs more the yellow red spectrum durin flower to get it right...? or did u use the same cool blue neutral daylight ones all the way thru flower. im goin indoors this winter and was considerin the cfl route due to stealth and heat probs wit hps etc...

for veg i use a mixed spectrum 3 6500k floros and 2 3000k i think. or something like that.. i know its 3 blue and 2 not so blue lookin lights.

as for flowering i use all 2700k cfls. the blue is no good during flowerin. i wouldn't try to flower with regular floros unless i just had to. also you see ppl say 5k lumens per sq ft but if you can get more add them if your usin cfls.. the more the merrier. jmo hope this helps

Latest posts

Back