More cfl buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i harvest based on a few things, my supply bein one of the main reasons. i refuse to pay crazy prices and if that means cuttin one early then i'll do it. thats why i grow to supply my own smoke. we wouldn't think anything of eatin a apple a little early. same thing to me. i have several others flowerin that will go till they finish so im ok with it.

Thorn said:
slowmo thanks! those are great! that lst'd baby is just great! thats exactly how i wanna grow some of mine! was that grown 12/12 from seed? I find mine spread out too much when i try and grow em like that! Hope you are well :)

it was put on 12/12 around its 5th node or 6 inches tall not sure of age because i flower my height not age. im tryin to get clones to flower like that but can't seem to get the yeild off clones i get from seed started plants grown as a single cola. still workin on it.. i wish i didn't have to tie it over like that they look so good growin straight up as a single cola.. thanks for lookin.

i hear ya but no i still like it. always wanted to do a plant like that. the only plant i lstd turned out to be a male but i started bending it over when it was only a week or to and it really went bushy! Might try getting them up to 5/6th node next time like you said. thanks for sharing :)

oh as far as lst i did that after it went into flowerin and stretched i tied it over a little at a time to keep it even with the rest of the plants in the box. no lst during veg

ahh ok i got ya! Yep i'm definately gonna try doing that on my next grow. thanks :)

Latest posts

Back