Motivational Posters (funny)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalchick832

Reaction score
We have all seen these so called "motivational posters" that hang in schools and offices around the world. Usually it is something really dumb like "hang in there baby" with a cat hanging off a wire.

These are much more funny and much more modern. Enjoy!

~Metalchick

Metalchick- I deleted your distasteful armpit pic.

retards.jpg

elephants.jpg

fatty.jpg

minivan.jpg

peeontree.jpg

I like the one about the minivan... that's how I felt when I was a kid. LOL. We've all been there I think.

The retards one with the birds got me too! I couldn't stop laughing at that one.

~Metalchick

LMAO!!! See that kid in the FAIL one? I kinda feel bad about laughing though, looks like there's something the matter with him.

I think he's just fat. LMAO... I feel bad about laughing too... But as Carlos Mencia would say: "If you can't tell a fat joke in front of a fat person... then don't tell the joke to anyone!"

Out at the barn my husband and my students refer to me as the "horse nazi" because I'm always on them about one thing or another. So, my husband suggested the FAIL one and the retards one. LOL... I can imagine the moms out there screaming: "are you telling my kid he's fat?!" LOL!

~Metalchick

ya...making fun of others shorthcomings....hillarious. :(

ya...making fun of others shorthcomings....hillarious.

That's the downside to humour, somebody or some group are often at the receiving end.

Look at Irish jokes, Jewish jokes, Blonde jokes etc ... Being Irish, I have often been at the receiving end.

It all comes down to intent. I realise these jokes are for fun and not to insult.

I am sure Metalchick meant no harm.

one of the best learnd skills in life is to be able to laugh at yourself.. the earlier you figure this out the easier the ride is.

Besides, having a sence of humor has a lot to do with not taking things 'to heart' and not taking things too seriously.

Runbyhemp said:
That's the downside to humour, somebody or some group are often at the receiving end.

Look at Irish jokes, Jewish jokes, Blonde jokes etc ... Being Irish, I have often been at the receiving end.

It all comes down to intent. I realise these jokes are for fun and not to insult.

I am sure Metalchick meant no harm.

Noone would think it was funny if I made a post that made light to the words Nigger or Faggot. To me Retard is just as bad as those words. I take that back, noone with any decency would think it was funny.

Ok i really dont want to inflate this debate but peoples choice of words will often offend over the subject matter.

The words you've used there Mojosat are pretty offensive to most people, however im sure nobody with any common sence would be offended at the words "black" or "gay"... And as far as retard goes, yes, its not a very 'decent' thing to joke about, this is where humor becomes dark humor. Some like it some dont.

Humor is poking fun at people / things.. thats life

I really don't see this thread going anywhere at this point except down.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back