MP 4 Life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
instructions on how to throw up the mp gang sign: (only right hand)

1. face ur palm towards you
2. take ur ring finger in under your thumb
3. bend ur index finger and touch the middle of your middle finger with it
4. face it downwards
5. utter these words: MP 4 Life Son!

If I didn't know any better...which I probably dont...From the looks of the instructions, I would think you're giving me the middle finger :eek:

LOL

cuy103 said:
If I didn't know any better...which I probably dont...From the looks of the instructions, I would think you're giving me the middle finger :eek:

LOL

I will post pic of this sign lang... it does look better than cripp/blood signs myself I am deaf I have deaf pride, and growing mj prides even smoking mj with prides believe in your country and the prides of country.. but I do not have prides in governement at all!!:rolleyes:

cuy103 said:

LOL

Thats what I thought too, though an upside down version.....

Maybe he's just too stoned to hold his finger up. :giggle:

A. You're just jealous you didn't grow up when wearing your pants below your *** was dope. :ignore:
B. Hunting???? :confused:
C. I bet you liked loud music when you were young too
D. I'll keep my cap facing whichever way I want to, Thank you.

But no matter what I still open doors for women despite how backwards my hat is, how long my dreads are, how loud music is blaring out of my headphones, and with my pants a good five inches below where my waist is "supposed" to be.

I guess that goes to show even in a group promoting tolerance there'll still be intolerances

OH. And Im all for a gangs, but Ill pass on the violence.
Ill join but only if we get to cruise dirt roads in Benzs going 15mph bumping some marley bros discography.

Hick, if we met on the streets you would think of me as a youthful degenerate.

My pants however...fit nicely.

I appear to the untrained eye to be the new age Frisco liberal...whatever.

I like guns, I respect the military (being a veteran) and I drive my black luxury car FAST on my dirt road to see how dirty I can get it.

Gangs have been around forever...unfortuinately it's more of a primitive human instinct to form groups or clicks...hopefully we can evolve this out of us...doubtful though.

Just about everyone either conforms to a certqain group of people, forms clique or "crews" ( had a Graff crew and I was part of a Skate crwe when I was younger)...no gang bangin.

You want to end gangs and violence?

It starts with the parents...so you SHOULD Absolutely be all over ANY family members butt who let's their children act like degenerate MTV addicted Deuches.

Props.

to add my 21 cents...

the MP "Gang" sign is actually pretty sweet.

Growing up in gang riddled Bay Area in California I have seen my fair share...

...and they are all pretty lame.

thanks... haha

anyways, im not talking about the gangbangin shoot em up type gang... just a group of buddies... anyways i was baked... and now im baked again, so cheaaaaaaa go smoke, throw up the mp sign and get high

Organix4Sho said:
A. You're just jealous you didn't grow up when wearing your pants below your *** was dope. :ignore:
B. Hunting???? :confused:
C. I bet you liked loud music when you were young too
D. I'll keep my cap facing whichever way I want to, Thank you.

But no matter what I still open doors for women despite how backwards my hat is, how long my dreads are, how loud music is blaring out of my headphones, and with my pants a good five inches below where my waist is "supposed" to be.

I guess that goes to show even in a group promoting tolerance there'll still be intolerances

OH. And Im all for a gangs, but Ill pass on the violence.
Ill join but only if we get to cruise dirt roads in Benzs going 15mph bumping some marley bros discography.

the post you are referring to was made in jest.. though I am certainly NOT jelous that my "plumbers crack" isn't showing when I walk down the street...:rofl:
I respect the fact that you say you still open doors for women. Thanks!
I suppose it is "profiling" of a sort. Not every young person that never learned which way the bill of a hat should point, is a "thug" or "criminal:" or lacks respect.
I think most of us were just having a li'l fun with a pretty funny already, thread. I mean no offense.
I sure don't mind you pokin' a li'l fun at us hillbillies, if the oppurtunity presents itself.

no harm whatsoever.
unfortunately I have a tendency to play devils advocate.
maybe Im just touchy from my mom telling me to pull up my pants.
You know, Ive been through a lot of forums (Mercedes,BMW, Photography, Apple, etc. etc.) And out of all of them this certainly has the nicest and most respectful group of members.
No one gets heated about some discussions, but 100% of the posts have been very well mannered.
Its amazing, the influence of a plant on human consciousness
or perhaps what kind of people it can draw together.
peace to all
-MP sign up in the aid-

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
well im baked right now and i just thought this would be cool...

i want to start a gang... its called marijuana passion and i got a gang sign and everything! some people started motorcycle gangs, some mob gangs, some started crips/bloods... but i created a weed gang, that fights to the death for marijuana :)

instructions on how to throw up the mp gang sign: (only right hand)

1. face ur palm towards you
2. take ur ring finger in under your thumb
3. bend ur index finger and touch the middle of your middle finger with it
4. face it downwards
5. utter these words: MP 4 Life Son!

anyone wanna join? lol

Sounds cool buddy... Everyone is entitled to there own opion it's America THE PROUD & THE FREE.....

Thank God for the Fisrt Amendment right.lol

Latest posts

Back