MP 4 Life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use to where my cap backwards when I was a teenager..

Remember when you where a teenager.lol

Hick said:
the post you are referring to was made in jest.. though I am certainly NOT jelous that my "plumbers crack" isn't showing when I walk down the street...:rofl:
I respect the fact that you say you still open doors for women. Thanks!
I suppose it is "profiling" of a sort. Not every young person that never learned which way the bill of a hat should point, is a "thug" or "criminal:" or lacks respect.
I think most of us were just having a li'l fun with a pretty funny already, thread. I mean no offense.
I sure don't mind you pokin' a li'l fun at us hillbillies, if the oppurtunity presents itself.

Yep no harm meant just having some fun. Im a hillbilly, I was making tomato sauce lastnight till 11pm, the night before I was blanching 150+ pounds of green beans, Saturday I am delivering firewood, and monday i am going to a family bbq where we will be doing lawn tractor pulls LOL and then I am going goose hunting. I assure you my pants will be properly secured with a belt ;) I still dont understand how the MP sign looks. Take a pick smokealot or draw it out, I am confused.

Ok here is the pic for you...

DSC03375.JPG

this was a funny thread...cant say its been the funniest..but its up there.lol...

i always get a kick outta the ones that think they can run with their pants hanging down to their knees...I cop friend had said that he likes them wearing baggy cloths...helps him not have to run far to catch bad guy..

sirsmokeA_lot I think we have a great GANG ....all ready...called Marrijuana Passion..

take care and be safe

lol,what a great thread.i think this deserves a sticky..i cant say why nor what help it would be..but it would definitly guarantee a good laugh. thanks to all of you characters out there.you guys definitly know how to make a man laugh =)

Latest posts

Back