mp server busy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uk420maan

Reaction score
wow how annoying is that message:eek: more so the fact you cannot post:confused:

what is the problem something to do with the server or to do with money if the later id gladly donate via paypal to ensure this isnt a regular occurance:D

just my tupppence:hubba:

uk420maan

i agree, they need a bigger server or something. i would also donate to the cause. it does get aggervating:bong1:

you never get use to it either. it has its good days and bad days.

Marp took a contract out not knowing how big the site would explode to, he has to see the contract out and everything is max-ed to the limit.

I find the server is fine until 3pm UK time, then server busy kicks in and gradually gets worse and worse to the point I log out and give up.

:peace:

hi hie thanks for info so how long is left to run of the present contract?

patience isnt one of my virtues maybe its old age

lol

uk420maan

HippyInEngland said:
Marp took a contract out not knowing how big the site would explode to, he has to see the contract out and everything is max-ed to the limit.

I find the server is fine until 3pm UK time, then server busy kicks in and gradually gets worse and worse to the point I log out and give up.

:peace:

AHHHH, you see, an answer. Sorted, now i know what the problem is it might stop my head caveing in when it happens.

I have no idea about these kind of contracts but is there still a long time left on said contract? Is it kind of thing that could be bought out of?
Just wondering because there so many people on here that really do seem to love this site, me included, that i reckon quite a lot of us would donate a few £/$ to help the cause.

Latest posts

Back