Mr.Wakenbake's 1k+ grow show 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats all stated information bro, no offensive but what ur doing is the first time i've seen it first hand, so i call it a theory in experiment stage. im the kinda guy thats gotta see to believe.

besides, not everyones methods and setups are the same, and to say the least what u got going is going to be interesting to watch. so im not knocking the stated info. but if some guy told u ur best friend is dead you don't believe him until u see it. Now when it comes to my mary jane, organic is what i stick to with the occasional non organic dose. and if what that info claims is shown through your hard work then i'll do it myself.

cool man. I hope to have up some nice pics with the 10 megapixel cam and macro lens soon. Can we say seedling closeups?The Rom plants are gonna be beasts.... The seedlings are vigorous to say the least.

And also the comment about everyone being diff, I totally agree. There are so many ways to grow cannabis, it's unbelievable really.

o yea come one now u rigged up ur hole house i got a monster over 4 foot in a closet, and 7 more outside anything from knee high to chin high and all different size pots. i like varitey in more ways than just strain. some times you'll end up with huge differences. for instance the stoney bud i grew, selective harvested the first batch was rich, smooth and spicy with little smell. the second batch went 76 days and was fruity with a touch skunk for a smell. way different. so when u putting pics up of the sprouts.

I should get some pics up wed night of the seedlings that popped soil, and of the new seeds that replace the ones that didn't pop if need be.

Props... i like tha box and inso idea around the fan.. im not using them yet so i havent put much thought into it but that never crossed my mind.. i will def use that in the future

Thanks bleek... I still have fan noise, and it's hard to get rid of but i plan on insulating the room for sound, if i can find some egg crates somewhere local, or to buy. Anyways, I still still still only have 11 /15 sprouts. What's that percentage wise.... hmmm so far 73% germ rate. They got till wednesday, then i am replacing them with 5 more . I may go ahead and start them tonight germing in the paper towels.

Get a head start on em..... anyways. Pics wednesday.

Well folks.... I promised a picture of the little seedlings and here ya go. Out of the 15 planted. 11 came up above soil. 4 more seeds are going down to replace them. Dragon's breath and my williams wonder x afghan cross i think.. Honestly i can't remember what's replacing them. I will go check later. ANyways, here's the pic of the happy little seedlings. Happy in their organic homes :)

Nothing but straight water still, still far too young for nutes.... Couple of weeks and we'll be transplanting up and turning on the HPS's. God , i can't wait to see em go crazy under the 600's. Anyways... nothing special just a group shot of healthy seedlings.

plants 003.JPG

They are growing daily. I don't have new sprouts yet. I started 4 new Dragon's Breath seeds to replace the mandala beans that didn't sprout or the other couple i think it was an afghanica x db and a direwulf. Anyways, I should have those sprouted by tomorrow or the next and in the ground immediately thereafter. Anyways, thanks for the kind words people. My soil mix is a wonderful thing. Easy to get right and hard to mess up. Organics or semi organics are far far easier to work with. As this grow will show.

Nothing but green and happy plants.

Yo ... it's time for an update.Time for some pics. Time for people to see how easy it is to cool 1200w in a 3x3 space. Seedlings under 1200w completely air cooled, temps maybe 75. I can lay my hand on the glass for as long as i want and it don't burn the slightest.

I can keep the 600's 3 ft above the plants with no problems. If they weren't seedlings, i could put em down 12 inches with no problems easy.
Anyways, Temps are optimal, plenty of circulation, transplanted to 1 gal pots. There are 4 plants still in the veg cab. 1 hasn't popped yet and the other three are just starting to pop the soil. We'll see how they go and soon hopefully they can go under the lights too.

So .. so far 11 plants under the HID's. I am going to cut it back to 1 600 18 hours a day for vegging the plants for veg. Flower cycle the other light will stay on . I am trying to conserve power for now. And 600w is plenty to veg with. Plants got their first feeding of 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water of flora nova bloom.

All plants had yellow cotyledons, and were beginning to show N def. Anyways, they are happy now and over the next week should start exploding in growth.The pics are of the room, the lights and of the group shot. The individual shots are of a direwulf and a Romulan x DB. They are real nice vigorous plants. Anyways... glad to put em under the big lights. They are big enough to handle it.Anyways.. enjoy

plants 009.JPG

plants 011.JPG

plants 012.JPG

plants 013.JPG

plants 014.JPG

looks great Mr.Wakenbake, Those lights should be cool, with 400cfm each they should have ice forming on them.
puff

Thanks man. It was a challenge to get the room setup, but i doubt very seriously i would ever have a problem with anything out of the setup. I am so stoked at how well it all works. Anyways, thanks for the kind comments. They should explode in growth now week to week. They seem to be coming right along.

1200 watts in 3x3 is a little tight I do agree. My hoods are so big I would have to cut slots in the walls for my ducts to slide up and down in. Great setup and pre-planning.
puff

I bought the small cool jr's or whatever they are.. They are 2 ft long by maybe 10 inches wide. Easily can fit three in there if i wanted but i won't.ANyways... yeh it's alot of watts for a small space, but hey if i can cool em then why not run em? I can keep em 12 inches from the plants easily. They are just up so high because they are seedlings and i don't want to shock em going from the flo's.

Yummy little sprouts...

bombbudpuffa said:
I had to duct tape the vents on my tent too:). Looks great WnB.

Yeah man. I got to get in there and do it again though. This time with the 200mph stuff lol. The metal tape doesn't stick well to the PE liner.
Glad to see you stop in BBP.... lol got a lot of posts since i was last on actively.

I am not an active poster on this site like i used to be....I care more about my plants living and making it to harvests lol , I haven't been able to grow for a year and to be doing so again has me stoked.

Glad to see some of my ole friends on my thread... pull up a chair.. lol it's gonna get fun.:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back