My 1st indoor grow w CFL's @ 7 days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 4 40 watt,2700 lumens,2700Ks and 2 26 watt,1600 lumens, 6700Ks. 3sf area. I will put more pics. up later.
I dont know what they are. Came from some good smoke.I will order the good stuff online, my next grow.I used an old fridge for a growbox. Oh: and thats my favorite girl in the middle. And yes I probably will Veg them with my CFLs.

View attachment 89222

View attachment 89227

View attachment 89228

View attachment 89229

View attachment 89230
Didn't we all start like this LOL

American ingenuity. Where there is a will, there is a way…
The interweb has all kinds of gems…

That was along time ago Foggy. Look back at some of the members and the date. kinda cool that i found some of my old threads. I forgot that when i joined i use the name Cowboybudsky

Yep. I saw it was from 2008. My first grow was probably 1980(pre-interweb or forums for that matter). Had no idea what I was doing. I had a plant in a 15 or 20 gallon garbage can. No holes in the bottom for drainage. Soil from the woods. Bag seed. I put it up on my roof. It was growing great. Until my dad told me he could see a plant growing over the roof peak. He was pissed but just told me to get it off the roof. Now! He thought I would get rid of it. I didn’t. I put it in my closet under a 200 watt incandescent bulb. Dumb fire hazard but I was in high school. I didn’t know about photo periods. We went on vacation and when I came back about 10 days later it had grown up into the tin foil reflector I made and had turned a nice golden brown. I am lucky I didn’t burn the house down but it was dead as a doornail.

I remember in my late teens i tried to grow with a blacklight. 😁

My next attempt almost landed me in jail. I had bag seed again and was growing in my first apt. 5 plants in 5 gallon buckets(again no holes in the bottom). Under incandescent bulbs again. I had a couple flower but didn’t realize until years later that they were male flowers. No idea why they flowered because I wasn’t aware of 12/12 lighting then either. But my neighbor in the next apt was beating his girlfriend one night so I went over and banged on the door. She ran out and into my apt. I called the cops and they sorted it out. However, that fker hated me. One night I was asleep and there was banging on my door. I thought it was some of my drunk buddies so I yelled at them to F off from my bed. It wasn’t my buddies. It was the cops. 2 of them. They said a neighbor called to report that I was beating my girlfriend. She wasn’t at my apt at the time do he was f’ing with me. I told the cops nobody else was in the apt. They said they needed to check. I told them I didn’t want them to come in. The older white cop said ‘you can let us in or we will come in’. I was shitting a brick because of my plants. In 1983, I would have gone to jail for a long time. I let them in and the older white cop told the young black cop to check out the rest of the apt while he fondled his billy club and glared at me. The black cop came out of my bedroom and told the cop who was watching me nobody else was there. I was flabbergasted. He didn’t rat me out. On the way out he pulled me aside and advised me to ‘get rid of that garden’. I thanked him and they left. I deep sixed those plants probably before they were back in their car. Didn’t grow again for a couple of decades…

Latest posts

Back