My 1st indoor grow w CFL's @ 7 days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's a heavy Sativa bagweed u got there too :D :cool:

'bet that things grows into a monstor outside....:eek: :cool:

good choice on the soil, too :aok: ... it's what I recommend... Pro Mix BX or HP...as well as Sunshine Mix #4

That crazy vancouver guy said:
that's a heavy Sativa bagweed u got there too :D :cool:

'bet that things grows into a monstor outside....:eek: :cool:

good choice on the soil, too :aok: ... it's what I recommend... Pro Mix BX or HP...as well as Sunshine Mix #4

How can you guys tell what is Sativa or whatever? OH and yeah I use Promix HP and Dutch Master Gold Nutes

The one on the left is a heavy indica dominant plant it has the smaller fatter leaves of Indica. The long fingered leaves are characeristic of Sativa; the rest are heavy sativa doms.

Indica's also tend to be smaller and bushy where a sativa will generally grow quite tall with large internodal spacing.

smokingjoe said:
The one on the left is a heavy indica dominant plant it has the smaller fatter leaves of Indica. The long fingered leaves are characeristic of Sativa; the rest are heavy sativa doms.

Indica's also tend to be smaller and bushy where a sativa will generally grow quite tall with large internodal spacing.

The real bushy plant,,,it has very small leaves. I dont think Ive seen leaves that small before,,whats up with that?

It's very healthy looking,,and man does it have alot of nice limbs. They all seem to be trying to catch up with the main stalk. If this is a girl,,it will have lots of limbs for bud.:hubba: Thanks for explaining the Sative, Indica, thing,,thats what I thought but I wasnt sure. I have always grown Sativas outside. Always tied them down when the got taller. Dont know much about the Indicas.

Just a quick update. I put them into 12/12 today.They were coming upon 7 weeks. I dont want them getting over 3 1/2 feet tall.:D The three seedlings(heavy indica they say) I moved to the Vegg area 24/0.Vegg area is right next to the Flower area. Took 3 small computer fans to exhaust the new Vegg area. Works great though. I will show picks tomorrow.The lights are off.;)

Ok guys,this is week 7 and I am putting my plants into Flower. You can see my growroom(closet).I moved the front CFL's down and outta the way of the pics.Above them is a 4ft 6tube T5 Setup(30,000 lumens@ 3000K) and 4 40 watt CFL's( 10,400 lumens@ 2700K)Fan blowing on them at all times.Exhaust fan 170cfm pulls hot air outside.Stays 77-79%
If you look to the left you will see my new Vegg chamber( see the two comp fans at the bottom,,5th Pic from left)there is a third fan ya cant see cause of the closet door, right above them is a panal(last pic,have to zoom in) that removes.This is were my seedlings are(under 4 40 watt CFL's 10,400 lumens@ 6500K) 2sf area. You will also notice I have a fan(above) blowing down on the Vegg area.(stays 77%)Also, each closet door has a vent I cut in it.
The one in the middle sure is bushy.:D And those seedlings leaves are huge. Growen an 1'' a day easy. Hell all my plants have been doing that sence I started feeding them Dutch Master Nutes;)By the way that stalk is the fat bushy plants in the middle.

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

MVC-006F.JPG

MVC-007F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

MVC-011F.JPG

Nice setup cowboy..Does the wall seperateing the Veg area from the Flower area..seal from the veg light getting in? I just came from your other thread reguarding Flwr Dark period..and i see the vent in the bi-fold doors..I would try and make something like what smokeingjoe said in your other thread..trust me on this one my friend..lets get that flwr area light proof..heres how i test my flower room.. when lights come on..I turn off all lights accept flwr..I look for any light what so ever..if its pitch black Im :aok: If i see a pin hole I seal it..Good luck..hope this helps:bolt::bong:

I crawled into the closet ,,shut the doors,,not enough light gets in there to see ****,,,with the stupid bedroom door open. I felt like an idiot in that closet with the doors shut.:ignore: You guys sure you aint messen with just so I would do that.:eek:
Anyway,,those girls will be fine. Growroom is LIGHT TIGHT. Thanks for coming over to look. Better not find out ya guys are lying to me. I will hant your dreams,,,when Im not.:watchplant: :D

CowboyBudsky said:
I crawled into the closet ,,shut the doors,,not enough light gets in there to see ****,,,with the stupid bedroom door open. I felt like an idiot in that closet with the doors shut.:ignore: You guys sure you aint messen with just so I would do that.:eek:
Anyway,,those girls will be fine. Growroom is LIGHT TIGHT. Thanks for coming over to look. Better not find out ya guys are lying to me. I will hant your dreams,,,when Im not.:watchplant: :D

I wouldnt do you that way my friend...but you braught a smile to this unhappy face...useally when i check i do in backwards:rofl: when flower lights come on...turn off all others in house and veg side..no worries this is minimal light disrution for the vegging plants..then i look for the light shining threw...get it:spit:..I have an oz that says there light leaking..sorry either at your vent..or at the bi-fold hinges..let me know what you find. Just trying to be of service my friend..:bolt::bong:

LOL..'budsky... "sit in the closet and ....hold your water"..:rofl:
(anyone remember what movie that line came from?)

wow....that one pic with your thumb in of the main stock is insane man!!! That stalk is wild....great job...keep it going. LOL.... love the crawl in the closet thing. PEACE
THIS ONES ON ME MAN..............:48: :hippy:

:D Yeah,,my wife said "what are you doing" I told her " I am gonna become a plant for a minute":) ,,,,This is what she did,,,,:rolleyes:

Told her to get her butt outta my growroom. She was still laughing when she left.:bong:

happiehippie said:
wow....that one pic with your thumb in of the main stock is insane man!!! That stalk is wild....great job...keep it going. LOL.... love the crawl in the closet thing. PEACE
THIS ONES ON ME MAN..............:48: :hippy:

Yeah ,,man I hope it,s a girl. :eek:

4u2sm0ke said:
I wouldnt do you that way my friend...but you braught a smile to this unhappy face...useally when i check i do in backwards:rofl: when flower lights come on...turn off all others in house and veg side..no worries this is minimal light disrution for the vegging plants..then i look for the light shining threw...get it:spit:..I have an oz that says there light leaking..sorry either at your vent..or at the bi-fold hinges..let me know what you find. Just trying to be of service my friend..:bolt::bong:

Well if a light was turned on in that bedroom,,yes light would leak thru those areas. But that bedroom door stays shut. No light can get in that room,,muchless the closet,,,UNLESS someone opens the door and turns on that light in that "SPARE" unused bedroom. Its just me and the Wife,,so that aint gonna happen(knock on wood):rolleyes: I could still use the OZ though.:D

lol,i sure would have liked to of been there.its a wonder your lady didn't try to lock you in,lol.
be well my brother.nice grow and pics.lookin good

andy52 said:
lol,i sure would have liked to of been there.its a wonder your lady didn't try to lock you in,lol.
be well my brother.nice grow and pics.lookin good

:D OH she wanted to do more then lock me in the closet, I suspect.;)
Thanks Bro,,hope my stuff looks half as good as yours.

Dang,,,I already got a lady showen.:D And its the bushy one where im showing the stem and branches up close in the last post of pics I made.Hope the pics come out ok.

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

Latest posts

Back