My 1st indoor grow w CFL's @ 7 days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andy52 said:
looks good my bro.now you can start counting the time,lol

Thanks..I still have two more to sex. Im pretty sure the tallest one is a male,,but they can fool ya.:D

ive got a similar set up. i took the bulb out of the light fitting so that if anyone turned it on by accident . walla no light. thats what i did..it worked for me.

Dont have to worry about Light Penatrating into the flower area anymore. I built a panal for my Flower area with a vent and built a box on the inside for the vent to keep light out. It was probably alright,,but I dont wanna take no chances with these plants. Besides as you can tell by my ealier post I have a baby girl to take care of.

MVC-011F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

:cry: Tell me it aint,,,,please. My guess is this one is male:confused: So thats one male and one female,,,one plant in flower left to sex. OH and 3 vegging waiting to go into flower.:D By the way,, this is the one on the right in the growbox,,The tallest one of course. Cut him down already.

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-005F.JPG

Its always has to be that way, your biggest and best looking plant always turns out to be a male :eek: I hate that. But looking good, looks like your going to have a good size crop :)

Man, everytime I stop by here your grow and grow room just look nicer and nicer. Keep it up man, lookin great! (sorry bout the male though!)

blancolighter said:
Man, everytime I stop by here your grow and grow room just look nicer and nicer. Keep it up man, lookin great! (sorry bout the male though!)

Thanks,,,thats cause of all you guys on this forum. I see your grows and strive to be better.;)

nice dude....dammm man plants suck !!! got the GREEN MOJO going for you on the last one man....good luck. PEACE

LETS SMOKE............ :48:

happiehippie said:
^ LOL.....that pic. kills me man.....lol

Remeber the one you said had a huge stalk and had all the limbs?,,,Well its a SHE.:eek: :D Yee Haaa

CowboyBudsky said:
Remeber the one you said had a huge stalk and had all the limbs?,,,Well its a SHE.:eek: :D Yee Haaa

YA BABY !!!! cant wait to watch that one grow man.......good job....GREEN MOJO works...LOL PEACE

LETS SMOKE ON OUR NEW GIRL......:48:

happiehippie said:
YA BABY !!!! cant wait to watch that one grow man.......good job....GREEN MOJO works...LOL PEACE

LETS SMOKE ON OUR NEW GIRL......:48:

Im heading outta town for work tomorrow morning ( New Orleans) Be gone couple weeks. Wife gonna take care,,shes a good Mom.;) I went thru it with her so many times she wanted to spank me. Course she knows I like that **** ,,so shes waiting for later.:hubba:

Be safe on the trip man. Im sure your old lady will do just fine.....I'll keep the GREEN MOJO going for her. PEACE

HERE'S ONE FOR THE OLD LADY............:48:

Looking great! Congrats on the female. Planning to take any clones?

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Looking great! Congrats on the female. Planning to take any clones?

I cloned and then killed the father(want seeds later)and then cloned mother,,,AND I found out that my last plant to br sexed is,,,,,a GIRL:hubba: YEEE Haaa. Got me two girls. :D
Got three others Vegging(3 weeks) diiferent strain. Looks heavy Indica I was told. My two mothers are Sativa. Guess what I may do with some clones?;)

Awsome dude Cowboy. So how did you find the cloning process to be? At first I was intimitated by the whole thing but once you do it, you realize it's actually a piece of cake haha. You got a hella garden going on bro.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Awsome dude Cowboy. So how did you find the cloning process to be? At first I was intimitated by the whole thing but once you do it, you realize it's actually a piece of cake haha. You got a hella garden going on bro.

Nah,,Cloning really didnt worry me to much. I have Gardened since I was a young boy. Always loved growing things. Now,,,WEED,,,is the Bomb to grow. My Wife said the Girls are growing like crazy. She said they have Clusters everywhere.:hubba: Ill take pics when I get home.

Latest posts

Back