My 1st real growm moved from Outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tastyness said:
How is the weather today? How are your girls?

The 3 girls are down to 2 now. Been rainy as all get out, over 5" in the last 3 days. Got little "popcorn" buds popping up all over the place. :hubba:

Trichs started showing yesterday. Bloom Booster is working great.

9 weeks, 3 days old today.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

011.JPG

hi Gregg . . . nice pics, but they pose some questions . . . at what latitude do you live? . . . when is the first frost expected?

These look pretty strongly sativa, and they may want to flower into November . . . too long?

Not sure about latitude, I live in Maryland....
1st frost around the end of October, usually.
Thanks.

right, I'm nearby . . . well they're about 2-3 weeks into bud, so you have about another 7 weeks . . . love the purple, man !! :peace:

plucked the one with the red flowers 3 days ago, nothing special about my decision, it just felt right, I cut a couple small buds 3 weeks ago, dried and smoked a bit, and I am very pleased with my efforts.
I did have seeds in my 2 females, its ok, more seed for next year.
Enjoy the pics.

Kola bud 1st pic,

kola.jpg

drying.jpg

nice going, Gregg . . . . always great to see a new grower bring their first harvest of buds into the closet . . . hope you're feeling better, this new source of medicine will surely help . . . enjoy !! :peace:

Latest posts

Back