my babe is crying.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potplusguitar

Reaction score
so i have a clone taken about a month ago and its kept right beside the mom 99% of the time so im curious as to how and why this happened to the baby.. shes about 6" tall and maybe 1/2' up the stem it gets extremely resinous and it actually looks like it is dripping SAP. that, or three giant mawf trichs are coming in. your thoughts.

IMG-20120719-00119.jpg

IMG-20120719-00113.jpg

where is it for the other 1% lol i know where mine are at all times :)

Just messing wi ya, as slowlyburn says i see no pics.

Seems plutonium burn to me, are the leaves phosphorescent green even in the dark?:bolt:

(Sorry, can't help):peace:

That looks like stem rot/root rot. I suspect you may have her too wet. Is it in a container that has good drainage? for soil grows (or hydro for that matter) good drainage is an absolute must or the soil will build up moisture in the bottom and drown the plant :(

is that a clear plastic container that clone is in,, if so dont think thats to good for the roots to be sein day light ,,, might be wrong some others please correct me if so..

Yep that looks like stem rot to me too too wet

Hushpuppy said:
That looks like stem rot/root rot. I suspect you may have her too wet. Is it in a container that has good drainage? for soil grows (or hydro for that matter) good drainage is an absolute must or the soil will build up moisture in the bottom and drown the plant :(
:yeahthat: :goodposting:

Stem rot for sure. It's a goner or soon will be. That's why I don't use domes or mist. Too much humidity and that's the result.

Best start a new clone.

Wet

I have discovered that using the dome and/or misting clones is ok in the winter when it is cool and dry, but in the hot, wet summer, it is dangerous, especially in soil or medium.

Latest posts

Back