My Deep Water Culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right now the only thing that is holding me back from trying this method is the meter cost is it worth it? how often do you have to change the water in this type of system? do you clean your bucket at water change? any info would be great your doing great man keep it up I m kinda sold after looking at this thread

well the meter is a MUST in any hydro/dwc/aero setup. im glad i got it fo sho. my own issue was the cost, but with how much ive already put into this, i need to make sure i have every piece i need. i havent have much experiance with dwc yet but ill be changing water and waashing the buckets evey 2 weeks. but since i dont have a central res yet i have to monitor 3 buckets just about every day and add nutes. this is where the meter come in, i know exactly how much im givin the ladies so i give them just the right amount instead of hoping a gave them enough and no too much. USE DISTILLED WATER ONLY!!! i go to the bulk food places here to get it. but as for ph a meter would be dang useful, im still usin drops for now...

maxed out, builldin new cabinet today

0623080303.jpg

dannyt70 said:
geez someguy i see what you mean much broader than mine..do yours stay short forever just bushin im in my fourth week and maybe 10 inches tall
they are really growing up since they are as wide as they can go (cabinet size), they would be shorter and bushier if in the right conditions

Your ladies are absolutely beautiful. I looked into the DWC, but after I filled my 4x4 tent with them, it was less work to do the eb'flow. BTW, what problems did you have with your tray?

If I'm headed for problems, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Once again, stellar setup.

TentFarmer said:
Your ladies are absolutely beautiful. I looked into the DWC, but after I filled my 4x4 tent with them, it was less work to do the eb'flow. BTW, what problems did you have with your tray?

If I'm headed for problems, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Once again, stellar setup.

i had problems in every way. roots dying all of a sudden, small res running out of water fast and super fast water evaporation (probably causing root death), and honestly never trully figuring out what, im thinking under nuting since i only recently got my tds meter, a must in hydro. ill check yours in a min...

Latest posts

Back