My DWC Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wannabe_Biker

Reaction score
I have been growing in deep water culture for three years now with good results.
I am using 70 liter plastic totes with a top made from a black plastic mudflap from a truck.
The plants are Crown Royal feminized. I topped them so they would have 4 main stems.
As they grew I tied them down with barbecue skewers and plant ties.
IMG_1984.JPG

I trimmed them a week ago and tied them down some more. Today is day 30 of flowering. The humidity is not 85% there
is a lot of moisture near the mesh pot opening. The meter is normally on the bucket in the corner and usually stays around 55%.
Six or seven weeks to go.
IMG_0804.JPG

I like the use of crutches on your manifolding. I may have to borrow that one ;)

DWC definitely presents more challenges but it can produce larger plants quicker too. Good stuff

I'm rooting up a cut to give it a try, fascinating way to grow...I made a bubbler cloner today, can't wait to give it a try...my aerocloner makes mush out of cuts in a few days...

Bubblers make great cloners. Keep your stem above the water level and let the bubbles keep it wet and you will get roots.
As for DWC,,i loved growing in DWC but heat became a problem for me trying to keep my solution below 70 degrees was a pain in the ass. I used frozen water bottles and was able to grow some nice plants but got tired of dealing with heat issues and went back to soil.

looking good

looks like the old General Hydroponics feeding schedule , the old 8-16 ratio , worked for me for years in my modified hempy buckets

enjoy the harvest

Following... currently on my 1st dwc so I could use some pointers. Love the feed schedule. Are you replacing water weekly or is it fed from reservoir ? Water temp avg? Ph and ppm readings?
07D76FF7-79DB-4CFF-A0D0-0E65EF7DD75C.jpeg

my babies

Latest posts

Back