My first indoor grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairchick40v

closethead...
Reaction score
OK, so I am not sure if I am doin this right!!! But here goes... I bought 10 NL seeds from I think it was dutch Passion, but IDK, cause I was high, and erased my link so no one would find it... So, anyway, I got the 10NL seeds and they sent me 20 for free :D ... So, I started those on Oct 1... It took a little longer than norm to sex them so I forced the issue and I have 2 girls (out of 20), not really that great a ratio, but I'll take it... Now they are back on veg....

I realized after much study on here that I did not have enough lights and http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined was not feeding enough. I have stepped it up over the last 5 days, added more lights and now feeding every other day with Sunleaves peruvian sea bird guano... I bought it for my veg. garden last year, supposed to be the best organic fert.... It really has made a diff.... I am tryin to get my veg. closet completed so I can start cloning... I want to http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined take the closet I am using now and use it for bud(it is a lot bigger than the other) it would be easier to contain smells....

I also started germ. my NL seeds the other day.... I have to say for right now, not looking good.... A little dissapointed for $100.... I think I'll stick to local seeds from now on...

This is the first installment in MGJ... So I hope I did it right.... Oh, also, hopin Santa brings me a dig camera so I can take pics... I know it is easier for ya'll to answer questions if you can see!!!!!

1_4_110.gif
Life's to short, grow BUD!!!!

goodluck with the :baby:

hope santa brings you that digi cam i love pics hehe :giggle:

heres some green mojo 4 them :48:

OK, so I have really good news!!! I was germ'n my NL seeds in jiffy pots, to no avail.... I had them in them for 7 days, nothing!!!! Well, yesterday I took them out and put them in a paper towel in the cabinet and today all but 2 had sprouted!!!! WOOT< WOOT!!!! So, now back to the jiffy pellets into the bathroom so they don't get chilled this time... I don't know if they will become anything, but at least they have sprouted, I was beginning to think I had bought some bunk seeds!!!! I hope to grow those into at least one good Momma.... They should be ready for soil in a day or two... I have never went straight under light, but these babes are gonna have too, it is too cold to try to put them in the window for a week or two(that is what I have done in the past).... On to the next episode!!!

Ok, so I almost have my new veg closet set up... I am so excited< I will be able to start cloning, all I have left to get is my 400w hps, for the bud room(which is currently the veg room)... I hope to have it within the next week or two.. I can feel my dependance on foriegn weed being lifted... It will still take a couple of months to kick the whole thing off, but final result, free weed all the time.... I can't wait!!!!:watchplant:

Well, I have and interesting development. I bought my NL seeds and they gave me 20 free... Unidentified, I ended up with 2 female and they looked nearly identicaL, until this last week, now one of the girls is foot taller and is Sativa... The other is short and squatty, def. Indica...My veg. of these plants has been slow goin. I was not fert. enough, until the last 3 weeks and what a difference. I am gonna have to top my Sativa, she is growing into the lights and getting burnt... I wish it was spring I would put her outside!!!! My Indica girl is putting on a ton of nodes, I am soooo excited.... Please Santa let me get an HPS!!!!!!! :banana:

:hubba: So, my hubby and I have been in a stalemate about these hps lights, they are a little pricey!!!

WELL!!! Guess what???? He was diggin aroung out in his workshop and bam!!! He found 2 400w hps/mh ballast and 2 400w mh bulbs, with the reflectors!!!!! SCORE, LOL!!!!! Now not only can I just buy the HPS bulbs, but I can run halide in them too!!!!! I am f'n stunned... I thought it was gonna be way into Jan... I have these two beautiful female I can't wait to start colning... WELL, I can now...WOOT, WOOT

Where did you buy your seeds? 2 outta 20,,,:eek:

CowboyBudsky said:
Where did you buy your seeds? 2 outta 20,,,:eek:

I can't remember but I think it was dutch passion... I bought 10 NL seeds and got 20 free... I think I only ended up with 2 females because I had them kinda cramped due to lighting issue and I wasn't fert. enough... 2 females is fine with me though, cause I am gonna be able to clone the crap outta them... I am gonna keep them veggin indefinetly, one is sativa and the other indica... I can't wait... My hubby has to rig me up a pully system so I can raise and lower... My NL's are looking good too, hopin for different mistakes with them, learn as you go, you know...:D

:woohoo:what a find ,,,now with money saved on lights you can get that digi cam :hubba: and show us your :baby:

Yeah BABY!!!! That's next.... I used to be able to take pics with my phone(blackberry) and download those but the memory card won't work in my puter anymore, so my pics are trapped!!!! My phone is useless :(

I'll try to get a camera before too long... Super jazzed about my lighting find...

Latest posts

Back