my girl under leds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hashplant420

Reaction score
heres my babby under her led panels i think they like the spectrum of them they seem to lift up when there on

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 016-1.jpg

Wow those expensive lights do wonders ( from what I hear, too rich for my blood ) And wow look at the colour it puts off, looks great for photos.

the colors are amazing but the uvb helps out got to metion there is a 250 hps also the led panels are 20 inchs from the plants and they are suposed to cover a 3x3 area when elavated

heres my babby under her led panels i think they like the spectrum of them they seem to lift up when there on

Has it been under the led's only the entire grow? If so it is the best led grow I have ever seen. The plant(s) look really good. Plants will always naturally rise and fall when the lights come on and off.

Wow those expensive lights do wonders ( from what I hear...

I'm not sure where you heard led's work wonders, everything I've heard and seen has been quite the contrary. I hope me saying this doesn't start yet another led debate(there have already been plenty on this site), but I will say again if this entire grow was done under led it is by far the best I've ever seen.

Sorry I must have been typing when you posted the statement above mine, still looks good though.

i used leds 2 nd time around they are expensuve lights but me and another person localy been using them we dont find that you need them so close to the plants they actually got a real tight angle to them but buy fahr the hps does wut you need got the lights for side lightingand there on for the last hour buy there selves

i think you could get good results if covered complete grow area with them walls and celling might workk good for a scrog type grow im goin to use my blue red in a pc buld that im in the proses of starting

cadlakmike1 said:
I'm not sure where you heard led's work wonders...

I'm not talking about those stupid 1w 2w and 3w lights, the one hashplant's got is obviously stronger, I'm talking about the high watted ones that costs in the thousands, and I've read articles on the web and in magazines and heard from friends.

hashplant420 said:
i think you could get good results if covered complete grow area with them walls and celling might workk good for a scrog type grow im goin to use my blue red in a pc buld that im in the proses of starting

Sounds like a fun project.

see alot of led grows are under looked this other grower ik now did a complete grow with led only thing he did switch diferent colors in part way threw flowering beleive it wuz the 2nd week then he added a uvb bulb for uv light all panels are suposed to cover a 3square foot parimeter his celing looked like a chess board of leds hes harvesting some nice nugs its all in the gardner and there garden right but i do like my hps for flowering i noticed a big diferents my self but ill keep using my leds for know for extra lighting

Those are some good looking nugs you got there. If Im going to spend thousands on LEDs than those things better be producing pounds per plant!!

i spent 440 for each only got 2blue red and a red they are nice lights and all but i could of got a 400 and done the same or better heres a few more pics

Picture 009-1.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Edit in a cool background and shot 2 and 3 of your last post could be a HighTimes poster :p

thanks iclown but i didnt do no back ground alterations that actually the led spectrum bounscing off the mylar and back at the cam

hashplant420 said:
thanks iclown but i didnt do no back ground alterations that actually the led spectrum bounscing off the mylar and back at the cam

Yeah my bad what I ment to say was 'if' you added in a background those pictures look good enough to be printed in a magazine, good lookin plant, and pretty colours :p.

Latest posts

Back