Advertise On Marijuana Passion

My greenhouse plant

sandman

Reaction score
I wasn't planning on growing any,but I came across a couple of seeds.This is the one that grew.I planted it around the end of April.

100_1577.JPG

100_1578.JPG

S

Stoney Bud

sandman said:
I wasn't planning on growing any,but I came across a couple of seeds.This is the one that grew.I planted it around the end of April.
Man! Good looking plant. You can take a cutting from that plant and put it in 12/12 light to sex it. In about 10 or so days, it'll show sex for you. Kinda like my first wife. No, really!

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Looking nice and healthy sandman. Not bad for something your wern't planning on growing. :D

rockydog

Grower at Heart
Reaction score
Nice looking plant. I wish I had an areas to do an outdoor grow. Keep the pics coming

sandman

Reaction score
Some updated pics of my plant.I planted the seed around the beginning of May.that's how I get 11 weeks from seed to now.I hope these are female preflowers!Let me know what you think!

100_1596.jpg

100_1595.jpg

100_1599.jpg

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

sandman said:
Some updated pics of my plant.I planted the seed around the beginning of May.that's how I get 11 weeks from seed to now.I hope these are female preflowers!Let me know what you think!
Congrats sandman you have yourself a female plant. ;) Can't wait to see that lady full of buds.

sandman

Reaction score
Beginning of week 13 from seed.She is exactly 3ft tall now.

100_1725.jpg

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

She is looking nice and strong sandman. Whatever your doing keep doing it because she looks great. ;)

sandman

Reaction score
Well,my lady is at about week 16-17.She's grown a just over a foot since my last post.I moved it outside for the last month cause the weather has been good.Also I think it is getting better light for now,and it is getting too big for the greenhouse unless I put it on the floor which would be poor for light.So here is a couple pics...

plant2.jpg

plant.jpg

sandman

Reaction score
Haven't posted for a bit.Here's some new picks of my plant.Maybe another 3 or 4 weeks to go?Let me know what you think!

100_2244.jpg

100_2248.jpg

100_2247.jpg

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up sandman. May i say your lady is looking fantastic and i bet your counting the days down to harvest. :D By the looks of her she's gonna give you a nice size cola on top. Great job man, great job. ;)

Latest posts