My latest cheese grow is now officially finito

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

skallie

So had to show you the aftermath of my room before and during the major tidy up alongside some shots of 2 remaining cheese plants one about 8 weeks into flower and the healthy looking one was one i showed ya ll a while back being hst'd now about 3-4 weeks into flower.:eek:

the haul from my cheeses weighed to date is 27.5 oz dry and what is left in the 20 litre tupperware container which as yet unweighed will be about 10-12oz so all in all a happy harvest.:D

pic of some trim half filling a very large paper bag ready for some hash to be made 1st time hash making btw.:eek:

and the crap buds i just threw in a bucket for a rainy day when im soo desperate for a smoke ill have to rummage through for a bifta.:hubba:

oh lastly next lot of cheesey clones vegging ready for transplant into 10 litre pots and x 12 or 15 will be the order of the day.:p

skallie

aftermath.jpg

buds.jpg

budshot.jpg

cheda.jpg

cheese.jpg

crapbud.jpg

hashbag.jpg

hstcheeseabove.jpg

lstdcheese.jpg

nicecheese.jpg

tidytime.jpg

untidycheese.jpg

last picture after some new canes were added to pot and all tied up now

skallie

untidytidied.jpg

Looks like a nice crop Skallie, congrats. I love the way the hps lends the red hue to photos...bet thats what it looks like on Mars. Hopefully your cheese will add to the effect of feeling like your on Mars.

Sweet, how many plants did you have to get 27oz?

hi friend i hate the red hue i just wish on auto my nikon would take some good pivs like rocksters maybe one day

lol

and smokey the 27 oz is what ive weighed out and there is like 10-12oz more left plus the smaller buds which id guess would make 2oz with ease so all in all about 40+ oz from 33 cheeses grown in 6.5 litre pots and chopped from weeks 8 to week 10.

skallie

hey skallie, have you tried to set the auto white balance on your cam? It will allow you to take pics while the HPS is on, while still maintaining the proper white balance. Give your manual a read, it should have something about it in there.

solarz

read the manual i like to do things the hard way mate:eek:

lol

will do and try again bought me a tripod too yesterday tried to get the sigma flash ring same as rocksters but couldnt be bothered looking anywhere else than shop i was in.:holysheep:

lol

so another 8 oz bites the dust so thats 35oz and to be honest may only have 3-4 left:eek:

boo hoo

enjoy

skallie

abovecheda.jpg

cheeseside.jpg

newcheda.jpg

messycheese.jpg

Latest posts

Back