My LST Job....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New_2_Chronic said:
hows your bubble gum KGB? If you notice the seedlings in the background, those are nirvana bubblelicious....

I have four Bubble sprouted so far... 4 Thai today sprouted....
They are growing nice & healthy..:D

Nivana....

4 Bubble 3 Northern Flame......all with two sets of leaves....cute little things...

New_2_Chronic said:
4 Bubble 3 Northern Flame......all with two sets of leaves....cute little things...

My sprouts working on the third leaves.... What is the Northern Flame? Sativa Or indica?:rolleyes:

Good Morning Buddy

I have Notice that u asked the same question over & over and No One answered you..

Do u tie the colas down or let them grow up? No I would let them grow striaght up and bush Til done..

Norther Flame
Northern flame The Northern flame is still very Thai dominant in flavour, very fruity and peppery. Heavy cerebral high, very enjoyable flavor right down to the last puff. People definitely remember this strain when they taste it, they will be asking for it by name. It has strong and vigorous growth and is usually the last plants in the room to get a spider mite problem or any other bug problems. Hardy and dependable like all our genes. Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks Indoors Flowering Time: Oct.10-20. Outdoors

The Northern Flame was entered in the 2007 Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam. Its a very unique tasting and feeling Sativa based Hybred.

50% Sativa, Thia and Hawiian Sativa
50% Indica, Northern Lights and Grapefruit

Blends nice. We selected sativa dominant highs from the Thia and Hawiian, while keeping with the larger producing profiles of the NL and Grapefruit.

Heres a Review:::
One of the most unique tasting and smelling strains in the room. It grew a nice long cola and produced a lot more than we expected. Very overpowering sativa high from this strain. We kept it for personal use! The peppery stink is unbelievable; too bad we only had one of these in the room. This comes from Secret Valley Seeds and has raised a lot of eyebrows around here lately.

The Northern flame is still very Thai dominant in flavour, very fruity and peppery. Heavy cerebral high, very enjoyable flavor right down to the last puff. People definitely remember this strain when they taste it, they will be asking for it by name. It has strong and vigorous growth and is usually the last plants in the room to get a spider mite problem or any other bug problems. Hardy and dependable like all our genes. Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks Indoors Flowering Time: Oct.10-20. Outdoors 10 seeds

From docs web site ..

I wonder how much THC is in Northern Flame... Sounds like a good tasty lady.. How is the High?

You can keep tying down the colas all you want, :). But that means more veg time, and more colas fighting for the top!

dang you guys wouldn't jack a thread would you. jk

imo you don't want to get it to thick. once you put her in flowering don't tie anything else down. if its already tied leave it. hope this helps good luck

Thanks slo....sorry we got offtrack...

to answer your question I have never smoked it so i dont know,,,but looking forward to it...

I took two clones from her....I will let her go ahead and grow, and not tie anything else down... She will have about 9-10 colas on her....woohooo

New_2_Chronic said:
Thanks slo....sorry we got offtrack...

to answer your question I have never smoked it so i dont know,,,but looking forward to it...

I took two clones from her....I will let her go ahead and grow, and not tie anything else down... She will have about 9-10 colas on her....woohooo

You should try your hand at supercropping since you have taken to LST, :).

I supercropped the hell out of this one clone, going to have 15 or so colas for the top!

sorry i was stoned when i wrote that. it was suppose to be funny but now it kinda looks mean. sorry man

yeah why not...LOL.....

This plant has been my learning guine Pig.

Shes been Nute burned almost to death.
Tried planting her in Peet and she burnt horribly
had 105 degree wether for about three weeks and she alomost died
shes been fimm'd onece
Topped Twice
Cloned 3 times (0 for 3 so far though)

and soon to be supercropped...

Guess Im doing pretty good seeing as I havent killed her yet...hahahahaha

Ill bet she gives me the most potent bud and the highest yield I have ever seen,,,seeing as how she has gone through all that....and hasnt died or hermied....lol

Latest posts

Back