my only girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
id give u 1 of my 16 if i could.:eek: it seems i have to many under my 1000watt

she looks happy & healthy. what strain? i currently have a wild plant from my friends property and im trying to figure out what she is...looks very similar to yours

yeah.i agree.they could have been all males.i have no idea what strain she is.a man gave me 8 seeds,after much beggin.he ordered them somewhere and i do not even know how to get in touch with him.just hope she makes some killer smoke.later all and thanks

Shoulda kept a male to pollinate with then you could have you own seeds to grow it again ;)

i have plenty od seeds i ordered and really do not have the space to keep a male.i've got to set up another area for just veggin.i want to be able to grow all yr round .so i might as well start accumulating what i need now.gonna try hydro this next investment and see how that works for me.thanks for the info tho.i will eventually have a space for mother plants.

Nice plant andy :)

As slow said, you have a girl ;)

Use it to gain knowledge of how it grows and with your other seeds you will know your mistakes and future harvests will be opulent :cool2:

Thats a good healthy plant you have, well done.

thanks hippie,i know i have a lot to learn and i look to people like you to give me advice.i never realized how much goes into growin quality smoke.i look forward to learning all i can about this great passion.and not having to buy bunk off the streets.thank you all

Latest posts

Back