My outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hottip

HOTTIP
Reaction score
DSCN0360 (Small).JPG

DSCN0359 (Small).JPG

DSCN0357 (Small).JPG

DSCN0358 (Small).JPGI know I've had a lot of post about the health of my girls lately and with some encouragement from several folks on this forum. So this is where I get to say it looks good and thanks for all the help and suggestions.
Here are a few pictures taken today. ANTICIPATION runs high!!:icon_smile:

Looking good Hottip! So what bread is your ladies? How long have they been in flower?

I don't know what the strain is but they were started from some clones. They have been in the flowering stage for 3+ weeks. Looks like I've got about 3 or 4 weeks to go. I took a test cutting 2 days ago and I don't expect much in a early cutting but I'm out there 2-3 times a day and I can almost hear them saying "WAIT it will get better".:D So I'm waiting.

YES, Waiting it out is the best thing you can do if you are looking for that good level!! GREEN MOJO!

Hello, they looks fine and healthy. This plant grows good when it is in outdoor. Could you please share how you grow this.

Latest posts

Back