My PH meter is haunted!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherrwood

Reaction score
Yes! It's true, my PH meter has officially been declared haunted!

My plants showed some burn, so I calibrated the meter in 7 & 4, it seemed to work, for a minute, then the readings went up n down n up n down.

It's a Hanna so I pulled out the strip n cut it to where a fresh part was showing, to no avail., it still did it's own thing. 🙀

For the record it is 6-7 years old 🙈.

So I decided to break the bank and buy a Bluelab Growers Toolbox at $199.
Came with a PH meter, PPM meter, 7 & 4 solution as well as 2.77 EC solution and storage solution and tubes of cleaner for both meters and a Brush and shammy cleaning tool. Also comes with mixing cups and an awesome book explaining everything one needs to know about PH, PPM, temps. EC. And more.

My supplier was graceful and gave me a 10% discount too.

These meters are super nice, any comments on care or anything else useful about these meters would be appreciated.

All I can say is grats hah :) I wish I had one of those, but I do have a Bluelabs PH / Temp Pen. It's phenomenal! I use a Hanna PPM meter as it works just fine.

I think this Toolbox you got is the one I basically dream of having as hydro lol.

Looks like Amazon has it for $146.66 free shipping if you are a Prime member.

Ohhh.. I thought they got the "all in one" device, with the nodes you just drop into your res.

I thought this was what they were speaking about. I realllllllly want one of these! :D

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Bluelab-Guardian-Monitor-Effective-Reservoir/dp/B0081K32B0/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1422726124&sr=8-6&keywords=Bluelab[/ame]

I've seen it used in videos.. it reads so fast. So much info in one quick "plop" hah

So if you really want to know my thinking about your PH Meter is Haunted, then i will tell you that wow that's a great news. So i want to give you a big Congratulations for it. SO keep it up like this also in the Future.

Latest posts

Back