my plant in mellow yellow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you wants me to a can post a pic of that plant

hey 3 go to wal-mart and get a magnafieing glass there it's like 4-5$ and look at them trichs man.The take a small sample a roll a joint(not like the 1 in ur avator lol) and see if thats the buzz u looking for, if not let it go longer and wait for them to change colors more

thanks my friend i alredy didit was mind blowing but what i am really looking for its a more painkiller high i have my back mess up i am ready to go on surgery on the 15 of may sdo its a good time to harvest since i wont be able to work , i cant affort my havite and about the magnafing glass you can gat a pocket microscope at radio shack for $15.00 it works 5 times better i am just broke at the moment thanks for the advise

hey guys heres an up date on my babies i alredy harvest my first plant it wasnt much but good as hell heres some pics i harvest may 13 2007 and theres another plant almost redy ill post some pics later peace out guys

tmpphp3aLEVO.jpg

tmpphpK2WIb5.jpg

whats the weigh in and did you use floros the entire time through flowering? I forget because I haven't checked your grow journal in such a long time. I remember that thing being a monster and thats all that you got? Maybe its because the picture is from so far away.

Whats up dawg sorry to here about the surgery, i hate those i had to get my eye worked on and later removed because of the pain its giveing me,.....but i still have the pain nothing they can do. hope err thing works out good. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
SOOOOOO what the smoke like did you get the pain killer you waz looking for????what about the taste/smell and what method did you dry it????? 1 more thing, did you let the triches get amber for the pain killer effects????? i really need 2 do that cause i dont take nothing at all for pain but smoke. wanna achieve a better painkiller then the buds i buy.

Draston said:
whats the weigh in and did you use floros the entire time through flowering? I forget because I haven't checked your grow journal in such a long time. I remember that thing being a monster and thats all that you got? Maybe its because the picture is from so far away.
hey wazup yes i use cfl all the time the weigh was 3/4 of a oz but that was my smallest plant i have some others that can be 3 times that one i will popast some pics any helpm i am here

BluntFullOfKush said:
Whats up dawg sorry to here about the surgery, i hate those i had to get my eye worked on and later removed because of the pain its giveing me,.....but i still have the pain nothing they can do. hope err thing works out good. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
SOOOOOO what the smoke like did you get the pain killer you waz looking for????what about the taste/smell and what method did you dry it????? 1 more thing, did you let the triches get amber for the pain killer effects????? i really need 2 do that cause i dont take nothing at all for pain but smoke. wanna achieve a better painkiller then the buds i buy.
hey waz up yes i wait untill the triches get all amber and the weed is a killer one i only smoked when i am ready to go to bed cuzz i smoked ,take a snak and ready to go to bed the taste is good and the smell and i use the news paper methode for curing here some pics of my other ladies gettin ready for harvest any help i am here and sorry about your eyes and by the way your ladies look beutiful keepit up

ho1.jpg

ho2.jpg

ho3.jpg

are u gon do the 3days of darkness to try to fatten up the budz??? whats the newspaper method??

same just the buds are wrap on news paper for moisture control what isyour methode

i use a cigar box to dry them. jus throw the buds in there and and check on them everyday.ima do that 3day darkness thing and try it out. im going to get some molasis 2day ima add a little to my ferts.

hey guys heres my babys gettin ready for harvest today i realy took a look and I notice alot more trinches amber color than before here some pics from today and guys tell me what you think about my plants this is my first grow ever I already start my second but if you think I cant do anything to get them better tell me about iit and I will try it

tmpphp2cGFzE.jpg

tmpphp8RGg6W.jpg

tmpphpidqaYr.jpg

tmpphpMuCzOR.jpg

tmpphpxjyMz4.jpg

tmpphpyXP7oO.jpg

tmpphpzY7PaZ.jpg

hey guys nobody want to reply wazup guys i havent been so bad

hey 3, how the harvest???? i put a few drops of molasis in wit my nutes and gave it to my clones 2day, ill know by sunday or monday or it works out then ill put them on the big girls to get them thick when i see that they take to them.

good luck maybe I start using that too let me know how it when

hey bro whats up man? damn those buds look great :eek: sorry i haven't been around lately had to move because of my snitch neighbor and at the same time my comp crashed but all is good now:D I'm settled in my new place and getting ready to start my new grow:D think i'm gonna grow some outside and some in will put some pics up soon;) . So do u have some other plants going yet? cant wait to hear how those budzs taste bro good luck peace

Mr.Wakenbake said:
I am not much of a spanish reader but i can see that your plants have improved...

keep spraying them down for a few more days, and it wouldn't hurt to do it once a week .

Keep em healthy my spanish friend.Just remember the damage won't recover once it's done, you just don't want it spreading. It looks like you have it now under control.
I JUST STARTED MY BABYS AND I PUT THE LIGHT TO CLOSE AND I THINK I BRUNED IT WHAT DO I DO NOW

Growlight said:
I JUST STARTED MY BABYS AND I PUT THE LIGHT TO CLOSE AND I THINK I BRUNED IT WHAT DO I DO NOW
post some pics to see how bad they look take the light out of them what kind of light you use

Latest posts

Back