my plant is sad =[ help me please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcl5287

Reaction score
i checked on my babies today and one out of the three (its a small closet). is wilting and hanging all depressed like, lol. they're in soil and use the GH maxigrow nutes for vegetative growth. the lights i use are just flourescents for now annnnd himm. that's about it.

i heard if its too hot it can make the plants wilt? maybe i can put a small fan to keep air circulation?? id post pictures, but im still looking for my camera >_<

thanks for any help in advance, guys!

when was the last time you watered? Over watering or underwatering can cause for a droopy plant. if it is as hot as you say in there u may need to be watering more often. i keep my grow room at around 75-80 degrees and water every 3 days. seems to work for me. whenever i wait a day or 2 longer my plants get the sad droopy look that you are describing.

well you should have a fan blowing on them 24/7 to beef up that stem to hold them FAT colas...and what are your temps? do you have exhaust? how old are they? and yes pics would help a lot...Good Luck Man

my house stays typically 72-80 all the time and my closet doesnt usually get much warmer. the fluorescents dont seem to make it too much hotter. the plant that's wilting is about a month old with the other two plants about two weeks behind it. i dont have any exhaust but the fan will be put in today.

as for watering i typically water ever 3 days or so (when the soil gets less damp). but i MAY have watered them too soon yesterday... but the other two other than the wilting one look fine so idk =[

in the beginning i did have some fungus gnat problems (and i still have a few >_<) and i tried using this organic diatomaceous earth stuff. but it doesnt help with the adults flying around.

but anyway, they were looking strong and healthy till that one looked wilted today.

im still rummaging thru my room to find my damn camera. im sober right now so ill have a better chance of finding it.

thats the sickly one =[

these are the younger ones that seem to be ok.

SITE RULES
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

looks thirsty color looks fine soil looks a little dry as far as the fungas gnats go get some yellow sticky traps they seem to be attracted to the color yellow it does not look sick it looks tired what is your light schedule like

they're on an 18/6 light schedule right now.

i just watered yesterday. im afraid to over water it

ok next one how much do you water like a plastic soda bottle is 20 oz more or less than that? are you giving it more to drink than the little ones i water till i see water start to come out the drain holes the reason that i keep going on about watering is because there seems to be healthy new growth and all around good color

well the nutes i mix in to a gallon of distilled and when i do water them i water until the bottom of the pot gets wet (which doesnt take long). and generally they all get the same amount and same nutes

Latest posts

Back